ive got two books here ,extended manuals for the 650d and 550d ,i bought them cheap in a book sale ,dont know how different the cameras are ,but if they are any good to you pm me your address and i will pop them in the post for you .

• Like 1

Nice when you drop on something like that. .I picked my Sony hd v video camera up for 20 quid from a boot sale the woman said it wouldn't record or play all I did was run a clean tape through it hey presto good as new....you should be able to find a pdf manual on the cannon site I would think.

atb

kanny

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have not been to a boot sale for over a year, but as I was on my way to work this morning Something was telling me to go in. In I went and had a quick look around, nothing but clothes and toys as per. I was about to leave and decided to have another walk around when a woman was putting this out.

2015_0511bootsalebuy0007_zps3bfmeb4t.jpg

I asked her how much, and she told me that the screen at the back was broken,

2015_0511bootsalebuy0008_zpsre2b4wik.jpg

Knowing what they are worth I thought even getting that repaired it still may be a cheap DSLR if I could get it repaired. The problem was I did not know how much the screen will cost to repair, so I would have to cautious on what I paid for it.

So after looking through the box and a few items were missing, That I went to great pains to point out., Driver view disc no lens cover, I asked her how much, "would a tenner be all-right" she replied? I nearly bit her hand off, but the old boot sale buyer in me came to the surface, so I asked her would she take a fiver? I also pointed out that the charger had no lead and I did not know if the camera actually worked. I nearly fell through the floor when she said yes. :victory::toast: :toast: :toast:

I still don't know if it is working yet, battery is on charge as I type this.

One very happy.

TC

You lucky brute! Well done!