Barbaric Scum .they Even Rape Their Own Kids

Might not be their own kids

They need to drop the "Asian gangs" they are "Muslim gangs"

The victims could be white/Asian/Black/ but generally they will be Non Muslim so seen as worthless to the gangs

• Like 1

Girls kids women any kind of abuse hang the ones responsible no mercy and hang the gobshites who cover up for them. I am retired now but will come out of retirement to be voluntary executioner for these c**ts.

These type of cases should not be subjected to the usual point f***ing scoring , the penalty should be the ultimate one nonces or rapists death by which ever means as long as within the law. change the law or change the government.

• Like 2

These type of cases should not be subjected to the usual point f***ing scoring , the penalty should be the ultimate one nonces or rapists death by which ever means as long as within the law. change the law or change the government.

Hundred percent agree no second chances no counselling destroy them and any trace they ever existed

The odd christian has been known to rape there own kids as well mate

Never mentions Christian or Muslim I was talking about pedophiles however I think everyone knows my views on the Muslim situation

My post was intended for brookie not you general lee but the article states girls raped reported to muslim womens network so i would presume her to be muslim. She was raped by her father and brother[almost certain to be muslim if she is ] and a load more asian men , who i would presume were also muslim. So i took it that was what was being referred to.

I agree that any rapist regardless of colour creed and religion should have their balls taken off with a rusty hacksaw blade and then be hung from the nearest tree.

• Like 1