probably I nearly got one at the end of November it came hopping past like I wasn't even there

What do you mean by Probally you either had one or didn't lol loads round here aswell never took a shot to one tho

Edited by CushtyJook
Guest Navek

That clown the Warrener has taken a couple on his DVDs with a catty. ......well I think it was one his travler mates who was shooting them as he drove up 2 ft away from them......

That clown the Warrener has taken a couple on his DVDs with a catty. ......well I think it was one his travler mates who was shooting them as he drove up 2 ft away

from them......

Aye, with a widow if I remember right. No reason not to if you're confident of a well placed head shot.

I used to have all the Warrener DVDs and I remember the one when the mushes take hares with a catty I've tried looking on YouTube there is a few of the same lot Stanley boys I think they where shooting with a catty very good shots

Few hares by me, loads actually but they always see me ages before I can get close to them, I'm not going to shoot them this time of year but was practising getting close to them and it's hard lol, before when I used to run them you'll always get a few that sat they're tight until you walked up to them, soon as you got a catty in your hand there gone before you can get 50 yards of them lol, when the season comes back around I'll have practiced getting close enough to get a good shot at one.

Edited by CushtyJook

Never with a catty. Had a couple with the air rifle also my lurcher took a couple years ago before it was banned. Nice meat, much darker than rabbit. Potentially have got close enough but not with a catty in my hand.

Edited by GruffaloGriff