Lifting The Ban

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the ban stop anyone in the first place? I think the good lads kept there head down and the idiots got caught posting on facebook, it would be nice not to have to make two trips for one session tho

Your having a laugh NO they won't lift the ban tory lieing scum

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have ma

Posted Images

with the likes of LACS spamming shit all over its going to be hard to get it lifted

Thats the stupidist thing Ive seen for a long time.. Its an insult to most peoples intelligence and will be seen for what it is..OVER DRAMATIC CRAP!!!

FLMAO I've just watched that vid and spat part of my mojito out and the rest came out of my nose :laugh:

• Like 1

I sincerly hope that all who have posted on this thred, over the past few weeks, have voted and if not, why fecking not??

Jump on that link or Cockers other pinned thred now...

Nothing will change without YOU!

Yeah, who can save the poor bunnies from wicked mr fox.........oh hold on, there is already a kids show about this called Peter rabbit. Maybe we can show it to the. Antis and really confuse them

• Like 1

Here's my response!

Thank you for your email.

There are now a record number of people taking part in hunting and in other field sports in compliance with the existing law.

The Hunting Act does not prevent, in my opinion, those who wish to engage in hunting legally and safely doing so.

I will not be voting to repeal the Hunting Act as if this vote were successful, I believe that a subsequent Labour government would seek to ban hunting with dogs and other field sports absolutely.

If such a ban were to be brought in, it will be very hard to see it being reversed by a future government and the damage done to our rural economy in the intervening period would probably be irreparable.

As such, the current legal position, while far from ideal, seems to be a reasonable compromise.

Kind regards,

Jake

Here's my response!

There are now a record number of people taking part in hunting and in other field sports in compliance with the existing law.

The Hunting Act does not prevent, in my opinion, those who wish to engage in hunting legally and safely doing so.

I will not be voting to repeal the Hunting Act as if this vote were successful, I believe that a subsequent Labour government would seek to ban hunting with dogs and other field sports absolutely.

If such a ban were to be brought in, it will be very hard to see it being reversed by a future government and the damage done to our rural economy in the intervening period would probably be irreparable.

As such, the current legal position, while far from ideal, seems to be a reasonable compromise.

Kind regards,

Jake

Thats what I got of him. I have no idea what he is basing his information!? And he obviously has no confidence of conservative getting elected next time either. Rest assured, I will respond

Here's my response!

Kind regards,

Jake

Thats what I got of him. I have no idea what he is basing his information!? And he obviously has no confidence of conservative getting elected next time either. Rest assured, I will respond
I know, that's what I thought! What a shit response!

Here's my response!

Kind regards,

Jake

I know, that's what I thought! What a shit response!

The guy is a Cnut, it is the usual dont rock the boat split ,divide and conquer, this Ban has to be repealed in its entirety not just leave the status quo until they target another section of the outdoor country activities, The Cameron pledge was to repeal the Hunting with dogs Act in its entirety be it by parliamentary back door as it was introduced or by free vote which obviously the labour party has broken the free vote pledge by stating it is their policy to uphold the Ban, Repeal was promised not piecemeal lip service better to go down fighting than to let them piss down your back and then tell you it is raining.

• Like 4