Lifting The Ban

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the ban stop anyone in the first place? I think the good lads kept there head down and the idiots got caught posting on facebook, it would be nice not to have to make two trips for one session tho

Your having a laugh NO they won't lift the ban tory lieing scum

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have ma

Posted Images

Your having a laugh NO they won't lift the ban tory lieing scum

I wouldent be so sure they wont .I think that the public are getting sick of all the do gooders and the con,s are pro hunting or most of them anyway .Maybe not today or next week but when they get settled in. Dident the labour lads use some war time law to get it trough the house of lords.??

• Like 3

Did the ban stop anyone in the first place? I think the good lads kept there head down and the idiots got caught posting on facebook, it would be nice not to have to make two trips for one session though.

• Like 18

Politics?! :angry: . As far as I'm concerned it doesn't make a blind bit of difference who you vote for when it comes to hunting and the ban. While some of politicians will slyly say things that people want to hear, it'll only be to get more votes, period. Can't ever see the ban being lifted, but we can live in hope, and as a few have said before, crack on but be careful and don't draw attention to yourself :thumbs:.

Just seen the above post lol :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

Maybe fox hunting but not the coursing

Get yer drift fellah,...and you are probably right.... :yes:

:hmm:But, it does seem illogical, if they allow hounds to hunt foxes again,..but do not allow a Hare to be coursed.... :blink:If the original premise was that our sports had to be banned, due to animal welfare issues,..then where is the logic of allowing one type of wild critter to legally be pursued,..but not another...There is no point,. in offering politicians a chance to vote freely, if the end result of such a vote,..is not permitted to reinstate,...... everything.. :victory:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 6

Cant see the ban being lifted and IMO it will be poking a tiger with a stick trying....I could be wrong ,but I should imagine theres a lot of stuff we are allowed to do legally that the MPs/general public by and large wont have even thought of...should we force the issue ,things could be scrutinised more carefully so as not to rush through more ill conceived legislation and some folk wont like what they see....leading to...well,you know the rest :thumbs: Just my take on it.Dave

• Like 2

Who gives a shit anyway, like i said on another thread, keep ya head down an get on with it.

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have mass slaughter of hares like this going on, I've never been involved with legal organised coursing, but I always liked the way the coursing club maintained and protected the hare population with fairness and more importantly a true sporting chance for the quarry

• Like 12