Who Did You Vote For ??

72 members have voted

1. 1. who did you vote for??

• labour
    • ukip
    • Conservatives

Even though I agree with UKIP and would love to see them do well , I just can't help but think it is a wasted vote . So I voted conservative . Labour have proved that they can't be trusted with the economy and will just spend money we don't have . I really think if millipede gets in we're f--ked !

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A ukip conservative coalition perhaps if ukip do better than the exit poll suggest. I think they will. ?. I'd be happy with that

lets hope the result ends up like this poll

Private poll or not I voted ukip nothing to hide, more people in this country need to show the courage of their convictions

Posted Images

I voted UKIP as did my broher,sister and most of my mates,as i was entering the polling station the Lib Dems were trying frantically to collar people,and i have just been to kingston for a meal,we passed the polling station there and at 9.45 the only person visible outside was the italian Lib Dem guy.

I voted UKIP as did my broher,sister and most of my mates,as i was entering the polling station the Lib Dems were trying frantically to collar people,and i have just been to kingston for a meal,we passed the polling station there and at 9.45 the only person visible outside was the italian Lib Dem guy.

We had two UKIP councillors and one Conservative outside the polling station here.

• Like 1

First time I've ever voted, or shown the slightest interest in politics, and to be perfectly honest it's only because of what I've read on here. I always just thought "we're f**ked anyway" but I actually went and did it today. I went ukip, but my mate that came with me got told that he had to walk a mile down the road the vote somewhere else!?!? What's the craic there? The lad wanted to vote but couldn't?

• Like 1

Private poll or not I voted ukip nothing to hide, more people in this country need to show the courage of their convictions

+ 2 :thumbs: even though we do no good, still got to give them a go :yes::yes:

i dont see a vote for ukip as a waste. if everybody thinks that way nobody votes and they are for ever insignificant.. all them that do want them to win actually vote them then imo they have a platform to build on and hope for the future even though they wont win anything just now.. i dont see that as a wasted vote

with a mindset of the wasted vote you might as well just get rid of all parties bar the reds and the blues as nobody else can do it on there own

• Like 1

i dont see a vote for ukip as a waste. if everybody thinks that way nobody votes and they are for ever insignificant.. all them that do want them to win actually vote them then imo they have a platform to build on and hope for the future even though they wont win anything just now.. i dont see that as a wasted vote

with a mindset of the wasted vote you might as well just get rid of all parties bar the reds and the blues as nobody else can do it on there own

They have just been on about ukips 2020 strategy.
  • Like 2