• ukip
    • Conservatives

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A ukip conservative coalition perhaps if ukip do better than the exit poll suggest. I think they will. ?. I'd be happy with that

lets hope the result ends up like this poll

Private poll or not I voted ukip nothing to hide, more people in this country need to show the courage of their convictions

Posted Images

We all voted ukip in this house. Although they dont appear to be winning loads of seats im sure in terms of number of votes ukip are the third biggest party in the uk?

The only people who i know voted labour are on benefits? :/

voted labour and my old man vote greens

We all voted ukip in this house. Although they dont appear to be winning loads of seats im sure in terms of number of votes ukip are the third biggest party in the uk?

:hmm:

• Like 2

Hmm. I don't think UKIP is the 3rd biggest anything in terms of actual votes, but it SHOULD send a message to the government how 3 million people really think,

As said walshie we didn't win many seats but to poll 12% cant be looked at as defeat ..how many votes did Ball up loose his seat by ? about400 , I wonder how many of them were UKIP votes .all of them & more ..+ if it wasn't for UKIP do you think the Tory party would have pledged a vote on the EU , not in a million years .

Hmm. I don't think UKIP is the 3rd biggest anything in terms of actual votes, but it SHOULD send a message to the government how 3 million people really think,

As said walshie we didn't win many seats but to poll 12% cant be looked at as defeat ..how many votes did Ball up loose his seat by ? about400 , I wonder how many of them were UKIP votes .all of them & more ..+ if it wasn't for UKIP do you think the Tory party would have pledged a vote on the EU , not in a million years .

If your leader fails to win his seat and you come out of the election with less seats than you started with I think you can safely say that was a defeat :laugh:

Edited by BGD

If your leader fails to win his seat and you come out of the election with less seats than you started with I think you can safely say that was a defeat :laugh:

that's true I suppose BGD , but Millipede & Clogg will both loose their jobs as well which is a consolation .. :bye:

• Like 2

voted labour and my old man vote greens

:hmm:

First one was a piss take lol gotta be out your mind to vote greens or labour for that matter lol

• Like 1

Farage has kept to his word and stepped down

But he may stand again for leader of the party

hope he does, he said it what it was, and didn't bull shit like labour and Tory's have+ will :yes: , I vote for him/them ok only 1 seat, but lot more votes for them than they expected :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1