Top Coursing Stud At The Moment?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

digger and daughter out of queenie...barney x belle.

Digger... benji x molly....barney x belle

there is plenty of good dogs, that keeps below the Radar, (((((

Posted Images

And cutting people up who the f**k could you cut up not 1 of yas worth a light just useless shit houses ad batter the faces if every last 1 of ya in 10 seconds f****n fools lol av got 1 3 mile from me good enough to shout on computers but no good to come to me useless c**ts good enough to threaten woman to come to house where's there's 2 kids be the last house you went to coz you defo won't take it as far as me now f**k off coursing mens joke

See you have to tell more lies. Paul has more problems to worry about than you. You need to get over him. Truth hurts doesn't it Jamie. Stop trying to make people feel sorry for you. The deal with letty was if she good you would breed off her but if shit either pts or give to pet home which you did. Then now you bigging her up and she's this and that but you know she's shit. Anyone reading this knows you talk and tell lies if they seen the dvd. U slagged Lauren off for jacking and only three minute bitch but on tape you do nothing but praise her Jealousy comes to mind. Nice to see you've grown some balls

Load if bollocks you wouldn't belive the amount of pms saying poisonous c**ts Ian who bred letty ran her for a season for me and said exactly what I said good honest bitch not a superstar but good honest bitch he's having a pup off her as a gift as like I said not my litter they me dad's if it was for money he'd of used scouser o loved Lauren till she jacked loads of dog men know tommy evans or tommy rabbit some call him if anyone wants to know they can ask him he was stood next to us when it happened it's a shame but they can't all be goodens bye bye now poison you not worth another reply

Seriously lads who gives a f**k? Anyways f**k all the aforementioned stud dogs I've one here that will knock them into a cocked hat..you can take my word on it..£600 a jump..now hurry up lads I need the money ??

• Like 5

Seriously lads who gives a f**k? Anyways f**k all the aforementioned stud dogs I've one here that will knock them into a cocked hat..you can take my word on it..£600 a jump..now hurry up lads I need the money

LOL,Have you got Don at open stud? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So who's dog did what

quite frankly, some did some running. And some did well. Some did some shagging and some did okay. But the rest of you could start an argument in a knackered phone box. And the rest were shite

• Like 1