Plummer Stud

If it's a working Plummer stud your after bud you will have to broaden your horizons and look farther afield,i travelled half way across the country to put the right dog over my bitch.There should be no restrictions on how far you are prepared to travel for the right blood.PM me if you are prepared to travel other wise good luck as you'll need it ATB Keith j.

Edited by keith j
  • Like 5

That dan h gimp is in essex and will probebly have a pot licker he calls a worker up for stud but i don't get on with the fella believe it or not :laugh: ,so have no contact details or kennel name but he does have a web site if anyone else knows(cleanspade might?? :hmm: ) but listen to Keith's advice is what i think.. :victory:

That dan h gimp is in essex and will probebly have a pot licker he calls a worker up for stud but i don't get on with the fella believe it or not :laugh: ,so have no contact details or kennel name but he does have a web site if anyone else knows(cleanspade might?? :hmm: ) but listen to Keith's advice is what i think.. :victory:

i hav'nt been on any plummer sites/pages for a good while now. so i cant help i'm afraid.