Cbr Checks Equivalents

what has replaced the CBR checks of old and what is its equivalent and how do i get one on my self,

what does it cost
where do i go and who do i speak to
what are the rules and regulations with working with other peoples under 16's to 13year olds

didnt know they'd done away with CRB,you might need an enhanced one to work with under 16's.

that'll be anything including cautions you've ever had.

i've only ever got mine through work sorry,maybe call Citizens advice or even the job centre if you can't find what you need online.

It's now the DBS

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/dbs-application-forms-guide-for-applicants

You may need a sponsor to put your application forward and check your particulars. Once you have it it can then be transferred to another place of work.

Mine cost £65

cheers dude, i knew they had changed but did not know what they were called and where and what they are.

if i go through it once does it allow me to work with two seperate set of kids and reasons, looking for one for the gun club and one for work and one for the radio club. or do i have to do three of them