Not My Night

i just bought a calibre cricket .22 these guns are so accurate dont know if i will adjust to it after useing my rapid for years :hmm:

Dont get rid of the rapid if you have had it for years it will be part of you i no ,it feels like iv lost my arm

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

lol rapid wont be going anywhere its deadly accurate too ,each gun will have its uses ,the cricket will be used for barn work & hide shooting

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimmy do yourself a favour, and do as I said last night, Stop swapping guns, you can only shoot 1 gun at a time, Stick to 1 fecking gun either .177 or .22, it's no good chopping and changing week to f

I have my .22s zeroed to 25 metres and my .177s zeroed to 30 metres, I have then set up the scopes so that the magnification gives 5 metre steps on the reticle. I can just swap from one calibre to the

If that doesn't work, there's always knitting...   After years of shooting .177s, I've recently acquired a couple of .22s. Different ball game entirely, so I feel your pain...

Posted Images

Jimmy do yourself a favour, and do as I said last night, Stop swapping guns, you can only shoot 1 gun at a time, Stick to 1 fecking gun either .177 or .22, it's no good chopping and changing week to fecking week ! That way you will get to know how it shoots, you've done well in .177 and .22 in the past so your more than capable of shooting both with good results as I know !

The other thing to remember is keep on looking for the elusive rabbits, walk then walk some more, there's plenty about but you have to seek them out, there not going to come running to you.

Lecture over ! Viz

• Like 5

Jimmy do yourself a favour, and do as I said last night, Stop swapping guns, you can only shoot 1 gun at a time, Stick to 1 fecking gun either .177 or .22, it's no good chopping and changing week to fecking week ! That way you will get to know how it shoots, you've done well in .177 and .22 in the past so your more than capable of shooting both with good results as I know !

The other thing to remember is keep on looking for the elusive rabbits, walk then walk some more, there's plenty about but you have to seek them out, there not going to come running to you.

Lecture over ! Viz

Tw*t

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Lecture over ! Viz

Tw*t

Truth !

Lecture over ! Viz

Tw*t

Truth !

All i can say is a little some thing may be coming home

then they all better watch out if she dose and thats one thing you do no ,and have even said i should not of sold ever

and you even said it last night to me

• Like 2

I have my .22s zeroed to 25 metres and my .177s zeroed to 30 metres, I have then set up the scopes so that the magnification gives 5 metre steps on the reticle. I can just swap from one calibre to the other and still hit the target.

Mind I am using medium weight .22 pellets and heavy.177 pellets which may help smooth out the difference between the 2 calibres.

• Like 2

I thought that it was never for sale mac

If this lad go,s for the deal and i can get the other rifle back then she is gone but if not ill keep her

just to keep you lot happy

i got to much stick the last time when i sold the last one lol

Sounds like Sean had a cracking night boys :)

Jimmy, like Sean says mate, you can only shoot 1 rifle at a time, take the S410 .22 out next time, you know it makes sense ;)

Its debatable if he can shoot all together :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

• Like 1