Not My Night

Me and vis hit the perm to night he with his hw100 sporter 177 and me with the scorpion t10,177

to cut a long story short vis got 5 and i got 0

and one of his was at 55 yards and a cracking shot

i missed 4 i no i would of had if i was using 22 looks like i may have to let the scorp 177 go or i may swap for a 22 one

im not blaming the rifle its just that once a 22 man all ways a 22 man

would of been 4 in the bag if it had been the raider :cray: :cray: :cray:

So not my night im fecking gutted

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-92790600-1430692810_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-10824300-1430692833_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-62961000-1430692854_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimmy do yourself a favour, and do as I said last night, Stop swapping guns, you can only shoot 1 gun at a time, Stick to 1 fecking gun either .177 or .22, it's no good chopping and changing week to f

I have my .22s zeroed to 25 metres and my .177s zeroed to 30 metres, I have then set up the scopes so that the magnification gives 5 metre steps on the reticle. I can just swap from one calibre to the

If that doesn't work, there's always knitting...   After years of shooting .177s, I've recently acquired a couple of .22s. Different ball game entirely, so I feel your pain...

Posted Images

Good night out enjoyed myself, walked some distance & seen a lot of rabbits and hares, the next trip out will be a better session, I must admit I prefer a .22 to the .177 could be tempted to trade my hw100 full length action for the same in .22 , rabbits tonight are for my good mate Jeff aka Jjm for his birds of prey.

• Like 2

Mac

It looks like your panicking a little bit ✌

I'm sure you checked zero , and allowed for any wind ?

May be viz was a tiny bit lucky ( no malice ment viz)

Just good shooting I imagine

Atb Mac

Dave

No mate its me i think 22 iv shot 22 since i was a nipper and i think thats may be why im finding it hard to use the nv as its the scorp i use when using that but i had the mtc mamba on last night

im going to fit the nv to the s410 and see how i get on with it on 22

Mac

Atb Mac

Dave

No mate its me i think 22 iv shot 22 since i was a nipper and i think thats may be why im finding it hard to use the nv as its the scorp i use when using that but i had the mtc mamba on last night

If that doesn't work, there's always knitting... :yes:

After years of shooting .177s, I've recently acquired a couple of .22s. Different ball game entirely, so I feel your pain... :cray:

• Like 2

Mac

Atb Mac

Dave

If that doesn't work, there's always knitting... :yes:

After years of shooting .177s, I've recently acquired a couple of .22s. Different ball game entirely, so I feel your pain... :cray:

CH when i get it right i get it right i love this rifle to bits , may be im jumping the gun as David has said may be its just been one of those nights for me

Mac

Atb Mac

Dave

You cant take any thing away from vis he is a cracking shot and he had a good night but even he said he prefers 22

it was his night not mine

but as iv said before thats shooting for you

some you win some you lose

• Like 1

Confidence is key and if you have doubt in your mind over some piece of your kit or even yourself it can put you in this position,its on your mind and goes round and round and I suppose becomes a sub conscious off put,get out and practise Mac and get that belief back,you know the feeling that everything is spot on at different ranges,magnification etc,I'm sure you do this often enough anyway but there's no harm in doing it once more,if you find you don't get on with .177 after then a trade in is understandable,may as well have a gun you can confidently grab and go...

• Like 1

Well iv just sent a pm to some one and some thing may just may be coming back home fingers cross,d

and its a part of me that been missing for a long time now and she is one bit of kit i no like the back of my hand

• Like 1

i just bought a calibre cricket .22 these guns are so accurate dont know if i will adjust to it after useing my rapid for years :hmm:

Dont get rid of the rapid if you have had it for years it will be part of you i no ,it feels like iv lost my arm