• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My take on it....If I give you a terrier pup then I'm giving it to you, not your mates or there mates or any Tom Dick or Harry who thinks he knows better than me. I've spoken to both parties invol

Sorry pal, i had a few whiskeys last night and i thought i was a clever prick, i was gone with the fairies, about dog swapping

Sometimes gifted terriers come with strings attached, terriers payed for are 100% yours to be use as you see fit

My take on it....If I give you a terrier pup then I'm giving it to you, not your mates or there mates or any Tom Dick or Harry who thinks he knows better than me.

I've spoken to both parties involved and I think it's now resolved, I understood where they were both coming from as do most of you lads. If the dog was a gift then believe me Zerky knew the score when he took it. I also understand that he wants to get on and breed his own but in this game you should walk before you run and everyone's got to earn their stripes. When the dog in question has a big enough name and reputation he'll be beating them off with a stick and if he never has that name or rep then there's a reason for it.

Keep plugging away mate you'll get there soon enough.

• Like 8

It has been a bit dead on here for a bit, but i can't comeup with anything interesting. I didn't read this one properly from the start butuunderstand, above a bit of what your on about. I thought the door knocking one, got normal but i think plumber's child thought he was Trying to make out , about novices when he really was indicating to a small pond of lads ,he knows or something .politics, or politicians? , are not okay if you can't. Trust them like men, same in the dog world, and the sell or snitch you. It was never as like that as much years ago and the be known and outcasted, away from the lads . But the type now are as wrong as them for having out to do with it. What fd said a wrong uns a wrong un or dobbing Some one in,

• Like 4

Cheers! I thought everyone hated me. Some mornings i think i can never face looking on here, cos i made a right arse hole of my self, thanks for the forgiveness, a good little walk with the dog's in the country side is good for the soul, Atb

lol sometimes your posts are the most sensible thing on here pal hard to decipher though

seems your threads gone missing mate, or i cant see.
I had it taken down can't be doing with the guy with the red and white Russells
  • Like 1

if your gifted a pup from decent stuff and the pup you got is working to a high standard and is what you think is worth lining something after a few seasons of good work ring up the man who gifted it too you, for a few days out with the dog/bitch let him see how the pup he gave away works like...... he will then be able to put you onto or know off a dog/bitch that will be suitable and right for said terrier...yous will get a few days out with the said mating too see both terriers work and will know that will be the correct mating.... theres a major difference in having a litter of terrier pups from breeding working terrier pups.... anyways if you got that far to get the pup you should respect the men behind the thought the planning and days putting muck on the bank to get to breed pups like the 1 gifted...so there logic and knowledge is what I would work on..

• Like 3

I dont want to go in to it all on a open forum but all i can say is it got nothink to do with any other person it was my decesion no other person had anythink to do with my decesion and thats final i wont be commenting anymore on this , atb

Havent been on for a day or two, its been busy!! haha.

Nogadog is a mate and always will be he has my dog up with him and he is getting the best out of him!!

"This is the life we have chosen" I suppose you are right mate, wish I had chose with a wiser head! But I believe its all worth it in the end, haha

To be honest it was a bit of a pist up rant that was waiting to boil over with me over the last few months! Probably shouldn't have been said but it was! It starts with a mate asking for a lining, I wanted a pup out of the bitch but it was quashed! Im sure loads of people have been in he same situation!