• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My take on it....If I give you a terrier pup then I'm giving it to you, not your mates or there mates or any Tom Dick or Harry who thinks he knows better than me. I've spoken to both parties invol

Sorry pal, i had a few whiskeys last night and i thought i was a clever prick, i was gone with the fairies, about dog swapping

Sometimes gifted terriers come with strings attached, terriers payed for are 100% yours to be use as you see fit

Cheers! I thought everyone hated me. Some mornings i think i can never face looking on here, cos i made a right arse hole of my self, thanks for the forgiveness, a good little walk with the dog's in the country side is good for the soul, Atb

• Like 1

No-one hates you pal just like to be able to understand your thoughts when in print .Stay off the firewater bud ,road to rack and ruin .

Well spoken words from our evangelist healer Billy fox dropper Graham, hallelujah praise de lord , maybe the words of an ex drinker !!!

I mean you cant do that you want with your own dog!! I under stand the breeder should have a say if $ is not changed hands!! But if it is going to benefit your yard do what you want!! Offer the breeder a pup and that's the end of it!! If they don't like it would you say f**k them!!!?????

pretty shitty mate should only be 2 if u pack in dog goes back if dog no good pts everything else is bolloxs I think he knows you ain't in it for coin or you wouldn't have the dog in first place
  • Like 1

Cheers! I thought everyone hated me. Some mornings i think i can never face looking on here, cos i made a right arse hole of my self, thanks for the forgiveness, a good little walk with the dog's in the country side is good for the soul, Atb

lol sometimes your posts are the most sensible thing on here pal hard to decipher though

lol sometimes your posts are the most sensible thing on here pal hard to decipher though

seems your threads gone missing mate, or i cant see.