How many of you feel the powers of terrier politics?

I hate to say it but I feel it! my dog was going on 3 bitch this summer but I believe none of the happened because of politics!!

So f**k it from now on I'm going to do what I want!! Anyone ever been in the same position and felt the same??

• Like 2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My take on it....If I give you a terrier pup then I'm giving it to you, not your mates or there mates or any Tom Dick or Harry who thinks he knows better than me. I've spoken to both parties invol

Sorry pal, i had a few whiskeys last night and i thought i was a clever prick, i was gone with the fairies, about dog swapping

Sometimes gifted terriers come with strings attached, terriers payed for are 100% yours to be use as you see fit

How many of you feel the powers of terrier politics?

I hate to say it but I feel it! my dog was going on 3 bitch this summer but I believe none of the happened because of politics!!

So f**k it from now on I'm going to do what I want!! Anyone ever been in the same position and felt the same??

Politics and hunting are poor bedfellows.

• Like 2

I mean you cant do that you want with your own dog!! I under stand the breeder should have a say if $ is not changed hands!! But if it is going to benefit your yard do what you want!! Offer the breeder a pup and that's the end of it!! If they don't like it would you say f**k them!!!?????

I mean you cant do that you want with your own dog!! I under stand the breeder should have a say if $ is not changed hands!! But if it is going to benefit your yard do what you want!! Offer the breeder a pup and that's the end of it!! If they don't like it would you say f**k them!!!?????

If its your own dog you can do whatever the feck you want to do with it,especially away in the countryside with like minded muckers and blunt shovels,politics is the domain of weak willed souls that have no place in an hunters lifestyle,hunt and be fecked or be fecked and hunt.

If you bought the dog then it's to do with as you please surely? When dogs are given between friends then I fully agree that the breeder should have a say in future matings etc but when they've sold you a dog it's a different ball game IMO.

• Like 2

I have many dogs and bitch Plummers either loaned or gifted to lads I know, those that are gifted can do what they like with them but if I want a pup or stud then its free, as their pup was, but those bitches that are loaned will be lined by a stud of my choice and I reserve the right to a pup out of every litter she has,if not the bitch comes back,I do not accept excuses and will back up my words with actions, I have taken many terriers back by force if I find myself let down or I consider they are not getting enough work, then they come back, no ifs,buts, or may be,s,end of,lads enter a contract with open eyes so do not moan when you do not have the freedom to do what you like, if you are not a man of your word then you better be a better than average fighter, my word is my bond and so should yours, WM

I can understand the breeder wanting input on gifted bitches but dogs as well ! Still if you took the dog on them draconian rules then you stick to them , poxy I know .

when I was a lad the amount of times my fathers terriers escaped and accidentally served bitches down our street was amazing lol. Determined little fookers are dog terriers ?