Hound Wanted

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What are the above do they drive the van to the meet for that price and clean their own shet up

Is there anyone with a hound forsale in the northwest area or could anyone point me in the right direction I'd be gratefull for any help atb keep hunting

I've never herd of anyone selling hounds and that's mad money for a working. Pups should be gifted to trusted lads

They would have to cook tea for that price aswell lol

. Sorry if it's too expensive for you. But if that's too much for a good dog please consider not to get hound at all as they require a lot of work and attention

To expensive it's a joke pal and all hunting dogs need a lot of hardwork and attention not just hounds I should know this as I have a couple of good working dogs myself and they certainly didn't cost £500 so good look to you I hope they all sell for that amount but I very much doubt it thanks anyway

They would have to cook tea for that price aswell lol

. Sorry if it's too expensive for you. But if that's too much for a good dog please consider not to get hound at all as they require a lot of work and attention

Over here, hounds are not sold for money, excess hounds are drafted out to others.
I see. Over here we sell :)

Ok. We sell :)

don't you mean you want free things in life?

Don't you mean rip off

you don't need to buy if you don't want. Perhaps someone will give you for free with c certificates and passport and microchipped and vaccinated . I won't :)

Ok. We sell :)

don't you mean you want free things in life?

Don't you mean rip off

you don't need to buy if you don't want. Perhaps someone will give you for free with c certificates and passport and microchipped and vaccinated . I won't :)