Be a bout 5 weeks now sin i last had a fag, now its my birthday tomorrow, and one of my grandaughters has just brought me a few gifts, one of which is a 50 gram of old holborn, i hadnt the heart to tell her i no longer smoke, i still have the occasional urge for a fag, im buggered if i o what to do, should i, or shouldnt i, after all at my age, surely the damage has been done

• Like 3

Be a bout 5 weeks now sin i last had a fag, now its my birthday tomorrow, and one of my grandaughters has just brought me a few gifts, one of which is a 50 gram of old holborn, i hadnt the heart to tell her i no longer smoke, i still have the occasional urge for a fag, im buggered if i o what to do, should i, or shouldnt i, after all at my age, surely the damage has been done

If you know someone who smokes give it away quickly or Fill packet with water and than bin it,

Having it lying would too much of a temptation for me

• Like 2

So bloody weird!! Was up seeing my daddy as it's his birthday and he's just gave me a 50g pouch of old holborn :icon_eek:

Weird bit is I hadn't seen it in years, now twice in one day :laugh:

As above give it away a zap keep at it, I'm planning on quitting next month so all these success stories is what's pushing me - well done for staying off it this long :thumbs:

My Mrs smoked for 15 years...her dad smoked all his life..

When your in a + e watching em trying to revive her dad from a heart attack...stood over him pounding his chest...his chest was all pushed in cos they had been trying for so long...if he had lived he would surely had broken ribs in his chest...fecking horrible...will stay with me till I die.

The Mrs gave up next day

Don't do it....I stopped for 18 months then decided whilst pissed one night I could be a "social smoker",had a few whilst out....following morning straight to the shop for 20 :fool: still on em now 15 yrs later

yeh DONT DO IT . it sounds like your cracking :yes: , dig in show bottle :thumbs: , I stopped 24 years ago , and still get the odd hitch for a cigar with a pint/ meal, or after a shag :D hang in there, and tell the kids you (don't) smoke (no) more :yes:

• Like 1

:laugh: after a shag, whats one of them, if theres any woman out theer that will shag me fer 50 grams of unopened old holborn, im on my way

:laugh: I like that one mate funny as fook

plenty will shag your brains out in brum on sat night, for a whiff of wacky fag never mind 50 grams :laugh::D

Was gonna like that Bird but for some reason it's saying I have done my quota on likes for today but it's only 1 hour 19 mins into a new day :hmm:.

Pm me your address just been the 24 hour garage and got 150 grams of the good gear.....Amber Leaf. You probably don't even know what that is after stopping so long ago but them Brum birds will. I reckon 150 grams would over-do my quota on likes as well.

Edited by flipbull

:laugh: after a shag, whats one of them, if theres any woman out theer that will shag me fer 50 grams of unopened old holborn, im on my way

Not so much a shag mate but plenty of birds your age around here would get their gums around your plums for 50g.

Edited by flipbull