• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

Didn't think it was that long jim mines will be 5 weeks Monday did you go to whins the night after o was up ?

yea Dave I went to mattys on the 7 of April pal due 10 tune ?

Didn't think it was that long jim mines will be 5 weeks Monday did you go to whins the night after o was up ?

yea Dave I went to mattys on the 7 of April pal due 10 tune
good luck jim hope every thing goes well with her

yea Dave I went to mattys on the 7 of April pal due 10 tune
good luck jim hope every thing goes well with her
same with you Dave cheers ?

Did you put your dog over your bitch like I said Davy.nice pair and probably nice pups to mate.

Did you put your dog over your bitch like I said Davy.nice pair and probably nice pups to mate.

no was a bit worried it through to much to the beddy so decided to put a greyhound whippet over her
  • Like 1

Didn't think it was that long jim mines will be 5 weeks Monday did you go to whins the night after o was up

no was a bit worried it through to much to the beddy so decided to put a greyhound whippet over her

Either way they will be nice pups mate,how's ya pup off Steven the lads is nice and strong at 23tts at the minute

Didn't think it was that long jim mines will be 5 weeks Monday did you go to whins the night after o was up

Either way they will be nice pups mate,how's ya pup off Steven the lads is nice and strong at 23tts at the minute

same strong pup standing at 24 just now