Took my dogs out for there evening run the other night and when i got back my lurcher was pining to be let out into the back garden which i thought was strange as she had been out for an hour. Anyway out she goes and almost instantly a low growl and a crash as she hit the wooden fence at the bottom of the garden, thought she must have chased a fox out the back, next day a neighbour came out as i was going to work and blanked me, normally he would have spoke but i thought what the hell if you feel like that. Came home around dinner and crossing in front of me was his cat minus the last three inches of hair and possibly skin on its tail, looks like the mystery is solved. Anyway it probably wont be shitting on my garden in the near future, but she is normally reasonably ok with cats but dogs can be strange when their territory is being invaded. YIS KIC. :laugh:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never happen mate im a responsible owner not some twat who lets them roam wherever.

good dog that its doing it job,the cat was lucky by the sound of it. Buck my younger dog bumped into one last year , I heard him cry it was clamped on to his head, I ran towards him . but somehow h

i have always broke my dogs to cats can save alot of grief with alot of the elderly neighbours i have round me or perm that said accidents can and do happen when you least expect it i wonder what next

good dog that its doing it job,the cat was lucky by the sound of it. Buck my younger dog bumped into one last year , I heard him cry it was clamped on to his head, I ran towards him . but somehow he managed to it of his head, and he bit it right the top of its neck and killed it . I give him some penicillin tabs as cat bites can be very nasty , I try to keep him off them, but if see a cat now he goes nuts :doh: there bad news .

• Like 4

i have always broke my dogs to cats can save alot of grief with alot of the elderly neighbours i have round me or perm that said accidents can and do happen when you least expect it i wonder what next door would say if little jerry was playing with a young mouse or song bird in the garden dont worry about it matey it happens

• Like 4

Most cat owners are bigger bellends than the cats themselves and ALL cats get treated the same as ALL vermin they enter my garden,poxy good for nothings imo (and their cats :tongue2::laugh: )..

• Like 2

I'm with you on that one fireman

We used to have a big Tom cat by us last summer

It used to spray the front of the mrs car

If ever the air conditioning was switched on the smell would choke ya

To add insult to injury the car was a soft top

When the sun was on it 2 cats belonging to another neighbours

Would get on the roof for a kip hair everywhere

It doesn't matter how many wonder off

They keep being replaced

I even thought about catching them keeping them for a week or 2 taking them back ( may be a reward)

On the off change the owner would be so worried they would keep um in

But no if they haven't been seen for a couple of day they get a new one

We have 7 houses in our street and about 12 cats

There are very few things in this world I hate but cats are one of them

• Like 1

I'm with you on that one fireman

We used to have a big Tom cat by us last summer

It used to spray the front of the mrs car

If ever the air conditioning was switched on the smell would choke ya

To add insult to injury the car was a soft top

When the sun was on it 2 cats belonging to another neighbours

Would get on the roof for a kip hair everywhere

It doesn't matter how many wonder off

They keep being replaced

I even thought about catching them keeping them for a week or 2 taking them back ( may be a reward)

On the off change the owner would be so worried they would keep um in

But no if they haven't been seen for a couple of day they get a new one

We have 7 houses in our street and about 12 cats

There are very few things in this world I hate but cats are one of them

When the bulldog the wife had was a pup,I used to walk it at night for her,and I counted 30 cats around the footpath that runs alongside our close,other side is a culvert and park.which is the middle of the estate.