Barney Bred Bullcrosses

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these 2 were what I had upto about 4yrs ago both this way bred atb

I don't get these threads me if your getting a dog from a certain line don't you do your homework on the line before getting it????

A plain and simple question and not one decent reply, someone even said ask the guy your buying off! Ffs like he's gonna tell you if it's shit!!! Is not surprising no one genuine posts on here these

Posted Images

Had a dog and two bitches out of spike to his daughter and a bitch out of deep got a bitch here now out of eevan to a bitch from Preston bred out of blacky

which blackey bobby and pm the lads details if you prefer and lee what was the dog called i may be able to help you both out :thumbs:

• Like 1

Don't get to hung up over lines mate.if you feel the breeders a decennt dog man and ask him a few questions and your confident.also you like the look of the parents./pups.then go for it.brin IG on right and that's all you can do

A plain and simple question and not one decent reply, someone even said ask the guy your buying off!

Ffs like he's gonna tell you if it's shit!!!

Is not surprising no one genuine posts on here these days!

If I knew anything about the stuff fella I would try and give you an honest view of them but I don't sorry.

Hopefully you will get a genuine response but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you!

Atb.

Calm down gob. What was your point in replying to bobbys thread cos you know f**k all about the line either.. And he did request if you dont know nothing, dont post. So that makes you the same as the rest... unqualified to reply :laugh::bye:

A plain and simple question and not one decent reply, someone even said ask the guy your buying off!

Ffs like he's gonna tell you if it's shit!!!

Is not surprising no one genuine posts on here these days!

If I knew anything about the stuff fella I would try and give you an honest view of them but I don't sorry.

Hopefully you will get a genuine response but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you!

Atb.

Calm down gob. What was your point in replying to bobbys thread cos you know f**k all about the line either.. And he did request if you dont know nothing, dont post. So that makes you the same as the rest... unqualified to reply :laugh::bye:
The point of the reply was that the lad asked a basic genuine question and nobody had a decent response!

I take it you can't read properly either otherwise you would have no need to ask the question!

Threads are ruined all the time on this site by nobs like yourself posting shit and trying to incite arguments

And to be honest it fks people off and judging by your input to the thread you also know fk all about the breed so

Wind your fkn neck in and take your own advise!!!! X x