Barney Bred Bullcrosses

A plain and simple question and not one decent reply, someone even said ask the guy your buying off!

Ffs like he's gonna tell you if it's shit!!!

Is not surprising no one genuine posts on here these days!

If I knew anything about the stuff fella I would try and give you an honest view of them but I don't sorry.

Hopefully you will get a genuine response but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you!

Atb.

• Like 5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these 2 were what I had upto about 4yrs ago both this way bred atb

I don't get these threads me if your getting a dog from a certain line don't you do your homework on the line before getting it????

A plain and simple question and not one decent reply, someone even said ask the guy your buying off! Ffs like he's gonna tell you if it's shit!!! Is not surprising no one genuine posts on here these

Posted Images

As far as I no its pure bull greyhound line from Cumbria up Whitehaven way or Carlisle up there sum were

had a few and where great dogs there still out there with the right people as with all stuff they all don't make the grade atb

• Like 3

A plain and simple question and not one decent reply, someone even said ask the guy your buying off!

If I knew anything about the stuff fella I would try and give you an honest view of them but I don't sorry.

Hopefully you will get a genuine response but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you!

Atb.

Atb.

Are you jokeing pal?? If the line is shit would the bloke selling the pup ad bought one??? Coz I know for a fact wouldn't.

Atb.

Are you jokeing pal?? If the line is shit would the bloke selling the pup ad bought one??? Coz I know for a fact wouldn't.
Don't understand a fkn word of what your on about, and I ain't your fkn pal!!!!

Get a spellchecker and post something that makes sense then we'll have a chat. X x

• Like 1

Atb.

Get a spellchecker and post something that makes sense then we'll have a chat. X x

I understood well enough must just be you

Atb.

I understood well enough must just be you

Yeah it must be me!

Read my post properly and then tell me at what point I said the line was shit you fkn tard!

Also just coz the lad bought one how does that mean it ain't shit?

and judging by your post and lack of basic understanding I would guess you probably got a yard full of shit

Ya gobshite!

Sometimes it's not for lads to say.....

I could say yes I know lads who have had them and and they have been storming...but if it is the line I am talking about and the location is correct..ie Whitehaven, I known a few that have had them and been nothing amazing ...

If I say eag get one, I'd look a proper Charlie if it was merely average

My mate bred a from a barney dog to a bitch he got via me from Doncaster...imcouldnsay that yeah they are toppers but I have no idea how they turned out....

But the area is well known as foxing dog homeland and more besides .....sure Fuji could say more, but the lad that bred them willmsurentellnyounthat they ain't pure bull greyhound as I have seen more than a few than one with a broken coat...

Besides mate....that bitch I got my pal that entered the line, was definitely carrying saluki blood, and the best of the blood is probably heavily influenced by the Remus dog and going further back on one side probably Shane

• Like 1

Atb.

Pick up your lip and put a dummy in it PAL
  • Like 2

Sometimes it's not for lads to say.....

I could say yes I know lads who have had them and and they have been storming...but if it is the line I am talking about and the location is correct..ie Whitehaven, I known a few that have had them and been nothing amazing ...

If I say eag get one, I'd look a proper Charlie if it was merely average

My mate bred a from a barney dog to a bitch he got via me from Doncaster...imcouldnsay that yeah they are toppers but I have no idea how they turned out....

But the area is well known as foxing dog homeland and more besides .....sure Fuji could say more, but the lad that bred them willmsurentellnyounthat they ain't pure bull greyhound as I have seen more than a few than one with a broken coat...

Besides mate....that bitch I got my pal that entered the line, was definitely carrying saluki blood, and the best of the blood is probably heavily influenced by the Remus dog and going further back on one side probably Shane

so that'd be collie in the mix too?

Like the pup? Like the parents?

Buy the pup.......all this waffle about names with so and so cross so and so is only good for the beer tent and selling pups!

If you like it, buy it!

Matt

• Like 5