Bellman And Flint Pieps

take it to PM men! he's been called out... yous done the right thing with the dog....learn from it and move or call and see the man...it the tinternet, the hunting lifes definitely not the place to be buying a terrier anyway men.... :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for any greenhorns reading this thread , remember the chances of you buying a proper working dog are very slim but if your gonna buy a dog that supposedly up and grafting lol please for fook sake ask

darrendigger sat here watching this post unfold,mate if your any terrierman or even dog man and ya sell a man a bad dog give the kid his money back and pts the dog,you sell shite which you stated in y

c**ts trick pal if the man cant be honest, and sells a shite dogs then he aint a true terrierman,to many liars and dog peddlers in this game now and there all f***ing it up for true dog men,hopefully

Also the silly c**t has messaged me saying he's going to grass me up. For what I don't know so the wanker ain't just a peddling maggot he's a grass to. Grass away knob head you never met me but by f****d I wish I could.

he grassing me up as well for barrel baiting or something and some one going to batter me see you round goat I'm moving

darrendigger sounds a rong one if you tell lies you will always get caught out and it makes me laugh when they caught out trying to worm they way out of it why lie money comes into it honesty goes out of it

Yeh like i said breed your own work your own then you cant go buying shit dogs there will always be people who breed dogs and work them there will also always be people that cant so buy them and never work dogs just sitt on here everyday saying they know everything so Fxxk off and stop buying dogs if your just gunna bitch about what you get or pay the money and take your chance numb cxxt because everybody knows no one sells a perfect dog they all have issues this is my last post on the matter because your boring goat and blockend you peddler

I didn't want to buy a perfect dog mate it was still hunting season so couldn't breed as we needed the dogs for work I was getting that dog off you jes to help me out abit being 5 years old plus the shit you filled me with on the phoned tellin me to get in touch with dandogs he knows I'm not a rip off that dog should never have been sold mate end of

• Like 1

darrendigger sat here watching this post unfold,mate if your any terrierman or even dog man and ya sell a man a bad dog give the kid his money back and pts the dog,you sell shite which you stated in ya reply then your to blame so be a decent bloke and give the kid his money back,but if ya dont im sure you will never sell another dog on this forum because everyone knows your not a man of ya word

• Like 6

darrendigger sat here watching this post unfold,mate if your any terrierman or even dog man and ya sell a man a bad dog give the kid his money back and pts the dog,you sell shite which you stated in ya reply then your to blame so be a decent bloke and give the kid his money back,but if ya dont im sure you will never sell another dog on this forum because everyone knows your not a man of ya word

too late for money back taz dog gone where he should be just lesson learnt end of
  • Like 1

c**ts trick pal if the man cant be honest, and sells a shite dogs then he aint a true terrierman,to many liars and dog peddlers in this game now and there all f***ing it up for true dog men,hopefully he wont sell anything else on this site without been noticed

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't want to buy a perfect dog mate it was still hunting season so couldn't breed as we needed the dogs for work I was getting that dog off you jes to help me out abit being 5 years old plus the shit you filled me with on the phoned tellin me to get in touch with dandogs he knows I'm not a rip off that dog should never have been sold mate end of

All these proper dogs you top digging boys in the valleys supposed to have and you travel to Blackburn for someone else's spewer?Would of thought your butty the greatest of all time would sort you? Lol.Fair play you done the right thing and got that dig in the end.Lesson learnt don't believe everything you hear off here or whatever dreams are sold down the phone.
  • Like 1