Bellman And Flint Pieps

If the goat, and block end, and whoever else have all the knowledge and know how use your own so called fantastic dogs of your own and breed what you want. it will save you then the hassle of buying a dog you believe to be substandard and then you cant come on here and accuse people of selling you a dud dog . The last thing is if you sell someone a dog that you think is a good dog and that person after a week two week or whatever ring you saying its no good its to late because you dont know what other people do some people are cruel cxxts that drop dogs in barrels with other things and allsorts of fxxking cruel ways so Breed your own, work your own and, keep your own then if your still not happy its all YOUR !!!! Own fault .

what the f**k u on about now tit dropping dogs in barrels never heard that one before that's what u do is it the only place that dog was dropped is in the ground in a barrel lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for any greenhorns reading this thread , remember the chances of you buying a proper working dog are very slim but if your gonna buy a dog that supposedly up and grafting lol please for fook sake ask

darrendigger sat here watching this post unfold,mate if your any terrierman or even dog man and ya sell a man a bad dog give the kid his money back and pts the dog,you sell shite which you stated in y

c**ts trick pal if the man cant be honest, and sells a shite dogs then he aint a true terrierman,to many liars and dog peddlers in this game now and there all f***ing it up for true dog men,hopefully

Who's that aimed at? Darren digger don't give it all what he should have and shouldn't have done you shouldn't have lied about a dog and sold it. Iv never bought or sold a dog, but I f***ing hate wankers like you who do. No mate no show Saturday going to watch the p2p

• Like 1

Darrendigger (joe) dun give all the shit u sold it for a friend u told me you was selling Zak because u was packing in because you was in to the birds I bought that terrier on your word that he will stay till dug I tried that dog 3 times in puppy earths an the dog was dirt I rang u up an ask you tidy if I travel back up from mountain ash to Blackburn can I av my money back an you told me no because there's a bird in is kennel now you want a bellman and flint you robin c**t

• Like 2

for any greenhorns reading this thread , remember the chances of you buying a proper working dog are very slim but if your gonna buy a dog that supposedly up and grafting lol please for fook sake ask for a trial before you pay !!!

Otherwise as my father used to say " you will pay for your education !

• Like 9