Bellman And Flint Pieps

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for any greenhorns reading this thread , remember the chances of you buying a proper working dog are very slim but if your gonna buy a dog that supposedly up and grafting lol please for fook sake ask

darrendigger sat here watching this post unfold,mate if your any terrierman or even dog man and ya sell a man a bad dog give the kid his money back and pts the dog,you sell shite which you stated in y

c**ts trick pal if the man cant be honest, and sells a shite dogs then he aint a true terrierman,to many liars and dog peddlers in this game now and there all f***ing it up for true dog men,hopefully

Just got a bellman and flint pieps setup for next season just wondering is there anything that is a common problem on then or any special way of getting the best from it as i have always used the deben mk3 atb dd

if it's anything like that dog my mate bought off you a month ago leave it at home cose he was complete dirt you lousy c''t
  • Like 2

I use one over here in the states and the only problem I have is, it always puts me to the side of the dog. I have learned over the years to adjust for this when digging so now it is not much of a problem. It does not seem to do it as bad on the shallow digs. Good luck mate!

Mudcat

What a load of shit if your own dogs where so good you wouldnt have to buy dogs in first place you could breed your own i havnt sold any dog but a bit of advice you should breed your own then you wont be dissapointed when you buy a dog you clever c@@t plus if you havnt noticed the name by now i put the dog on here for my mate so gone and slate the person you got the dog off you must have his number you dog peddler !!!!!

What a load of shit if your own dogs where so good you wouldnt have to buy dogs in first place you could breed your own i havnt sold any dog but a bit of advice you should breed your own then you wont be dissapointed when you buy a dog you clever c@@t plus if you havnt noticed the name by now i put the dog on here for my mate so gone and slate the person you got the dog off you must have his number you dog peddler !!!!!

first thing clever c**t my mate bought the dog because he lost 2 when he tried that piece of shit he lost 3 and as for peddler never sold a dog on if it ain't good enough for me ain't good enough for some c**t else un like you c**ts dog is off the merry go round now u tit
  • Like 2

that makes you worse than him if it was your so called mate because if my mate ask me to put a pile of shit on here for sale I'd tell him fuckoff
  • Like 1

From not knowing nowt, to advertise for a mate. Lol. Folk think people buttoned up the back lol

exactly mate the guy a right tit 5 year old terrier he only bought to use till he start his pups only done a minute come out quicker than he went in had a piss then pretended there nothing home what a joke done him like a skipper live and learn
  • Like 1

I had a mate that loved buying in dogs. Especially terriers, I known him to go through a fair few in a few years, and every one of them was shit with the exception of the only pup he bought, rest was adults or ready to start lol that pup worked well an guy that sold him it gave him money back when he told him the dog had started working, point being iv never known a decent terrier to get sold. Not saying it don't happen but iv yet to see one

your right mate always said good uns never for sale they mates will them if they packing the game in desperate times he learnt his lesson on that one worse part he a good guy with the dogs
  • Like 1

If the goat, and block end, and whoever else have all the knowledge and know how use your own so called fantastic dogs of your own and breed what you want. it will save you then the hassle of buying a dog you believe to be substandard and then you cant come on here and accuse people of selling you a dud dog . The last thing is if you sell someone a dog that you think is a good dog and that person after a week two week or whatever ring you saying its no good its to late because you dont know what other people do some people are cruel cxxts that drop dogs in barrels with other things and allsorts of fxxking cruel ways so Breed your own, work your own and, keep your own then if your still not happy its all YOUR !!!! Own fault .