My New Love

I was in a car crash 3 years ago and since it happened my neck has never been the same. So after taking some time out from shooting and missed it dearly, I was offered two guns on gumtree from a advert I had for swaps. First was a HW90k but I had a 95 once and that was heavy.

And second was the falcon lighthunter, and with a weight of 5lbs. That's why I went for it. And I think is was a good choice.

• Like 1

I was in a car crash 3 years ago and since it happened my neck has never been the same. So after taking some time out from shooting and missed it dearly, I was offered two guns on gumtree from a advert I had for swaps. First was a HW90k but I had a 95 once and that was heavy.

And second was the falcon lighthunter, and with a weight of 5lbs. That's why I went for it. And I think is was a good choice.

95 heavy :no:

• Like 2

Villaman the the HW95 weighs 7.5lbs which is heavier than the falcon. And balls to carrying that around on a days hunt again.

There not heavy mate. Not really compared, to most sporting springers...

Noodle arms.

• Like 1

Villaman the the HW95 weighs 7.5lbs which is heavier than the falcon. And balls to carrying that around on a days hunt again.

There not heavy mate. Not really compared, to most sporting springers...

Noodle arms.

We must be super strong Rez :laugh:

i suppose its hard to imagine what its like when you have a bad back or neck and the slightest movement can be very painful, so opting for a rifle to be as light as possible but still retaining quality so you are able to keep this sport alive and to carry on enjoying yourself doing what you love is a very good thing and will always have my support, im very glad bauble you got back into it and hope you get back the enjoyment you once had in the sport

Edited by Girlypants

i suppose its hard to imagine what its like when you have a bad back or neck and the slightest movement can be very painful, so opting for a rifle to be as light as possible but still retaining quality so you are able to keep this sport alive and to carry on enjoying yourself doing what you love is a very good thing and will always have my support, im very glad bauble you got back into it and hope you get back the enjoyment you once had in the sport

:cray:

Ya big girl.

Nice avatar. Or have I already said that... :victory: