People Fighting Back

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Drunken-man-fled-Derby-mob-threatening-girl/story-26386931-detail/story.html#ixzz3YIqAd8dA

A DRUNKEN man who threatened a teenager with a smashed vodka bottle was chased through the streets of Mackworth estate by an angry mob and a dog.

Mohammed Rashid so feared for his safety that he knocked on doors to escape the 25-to-30-strong group and asked householders to call police. The 26-year-old, of St Thomas Road, Normanton, was then arrested.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/apr/20/wigan-man-attacked-by-vigilantes-admits-grooming-underage-girl

A man attacked and filmed by alleged vigilante paedophile hunters has admitted in court that he groomed an underage girl.

Andrew O’Neill, 25, was beaten up in public after making contact on a dating website with a “girl” called Alex, Wigan magistrates court heard.

But after booking a hotel room and turning up to meet the girl in Wigan on Saturday afternoon, he was confronted by a number of men and attacked.

Concerned shoppers witnessed the assault on Market Place in the town centre as O’Neill was headbutted and lost two front teeth. Other members of the group filmed the incident. He escaped and reported the assault to the police.

The video was later posted on Facebook with the tag “NWI Nonce Busters” - believed to be a reference to rightwing group the North West Infidels. The video has since been taken down.

• Like 1

i think it would be a good idea if all the men on certain areas/housing estates took turns in pairs or groups to patrol the places they live , no violence needed just to let the scroats be aware of the presence ive asked around my area but no ones interested . a posh estate nearby has burglars day & night but last week a copper had his house robbed & all 3 cars stolen off his drive , things have changed there now ha ha , cop cars patrolling all the time & setting up neighbourhood watch :hmm: ps a cop in manchester saw a young asian lad driving the new merc wearing gloves lol so they chased him wrecking the car in the chase & he was one of the house burglars ,, bring back hanging :laugh:

• Like 1

i think it would be a good idea if all the men on certain areas/housing estates took turns in pairs or groups to patrol the places they live , no violence needed just to let the scroats be aware of the presence ive asked around my area but no ones interested . a posh estate nearby has burglars day & night but last week a copper had his house robbed & all 3 cars stolen off his drive , things have changed there now ha ha , cop cars patrolling all the time & setting up neighbourhood watch :hmm: ps a cop in manchester saw a young asian lad driving the new merc wearing gloves lol so they chased him wrecking the car in the chase & he was one of the house burglars ,, bring back hanging :laugh:

very true , these scum do need putting in the ground and burning . But I will say this though with these vigilantes , it walking tight rope because I watched a program last year, where they kicked the shit out of a bloke who they thought messed with kids . he( hadn't ) he was just a old bloke that lived on his own, and kept him self to him self. after the attack the old bloke was to scared to go out , what a feckin shame these idiots wrecked his life, if I had seen them do it to the old man , I would have put them macho twats in the ground with good old rounders bat I keep in my house , I hate feckin bullies :yes: leave the law to the coppers, because from above it can go terribly wrong .!!

• Like 2

You are deluding yourselves if you think there will be any form of uprising amongst 'the people'.

If there was going to be a British Krystal Nacht it would have happened after 7/7 or the killing of Lee Rigby. It didn't. People are too scared if the left wing police and liberal elite to do anything. And many don't care. As long as there is X Factor on TV and chicken nuggets in the freezer, the country will continue to sleep walk towards oblivion.

• Like 15

It's a good idea but who will police the vigilantys ?Before long we would end up with militias and paramilitary romeing the streets and then over the top justice dished out for minor affences agree that the system is to soft on peodos and I like to see them get a kicking but as bird says the wrong person could be accused

So kick the f**k out off them if they caught bsng to rights

You are deluding yourselves if you think there will be any form of uprising amongst 'the people'.

If there was going to be a British Krystal Nacht it would have happened after 7/7 or the killing of Lee Rigby. It didn't. People are too scared if the left wing police and liberal elite to do anything. And many don't care. As long as there is X Factor on TV and chicken nuggets in the freezer, the country will continue to sleep walk towards oblivion.

slowly the people ARE waking up,most people now are ffirmly on 1 side or the other,if what happened to Lee Rigby happened now the reaction would be different.

the wrong side holds the balance of power atm lots of things could change that.

• Like 1