I acediently ended up ordering 500 6mm ball bearings not being good at maths I don't know sizes very well and when they got here they are miles to small and fit through my the hole in my leather pouch for my catty so they are completely useless to me, is there anyone on here who uses this size or wants them as I'm willing to send them of if someone pays the postage cheers CJ

• Like 1

Gutted mate. Im having problems knocking stuff over with 9.5`s so I can Imagine. Ive had some cracking shots too. Might need to shorten or strengthen my new bands. Give them to some one who plays air soft :laugh:

Oh I get on fine with the 9.5s I ordered 100 of those as well, I'm going to go for bigger maybe 12s soon

Unlucky mate, I've been bitten by that one before. What catty have you got? I can sort you out a set of plinking bands with a pouch that has no hole if you want. It would be next to useless for hunting though

Not sure what sort of catty mine is bought it from longers on the forum here, I'm using the 9.5 steel bearings and hex nuts not out after live targets yet just getting confident with cans and targets, and how come the bands and pouch would be no good for hunting mate ?

For plinking bands for 6mm steel I'd go with 20mm single flatbands, you won't need much elastic to fling em but they won't have enough in em to kill. 9.5mm is as small as I dare go, they are 3.5g much prefer 12mm steel at 7g or same in lead with doubled and tapered flat bands

For plinking bands for 6mm steel I'd go with 20mm single flatbands, you won't need much elastic to fling em but they won't have enough in em to kill. 9.5mm is as small as I dare go, they are 3.5g much prefer 12mm steel at 7g or same in lead with doubled and tapered flat bands

I'm not even going to use them mate shame I might be able to send them back and swap them or something

The bands on the catty you had off me would be to powerfull for 6mm steel anyway mate, 12mm steel would be to heavy. I'd stick to 9.5mm steel for target practise, then use hexnuts for hunting when you feel you are accurate enough.

The bands on the catty you had off me would be to powerfull for 6mm steel anyway mate, 12mm steel would be to heavy. I'd stick to 9.5mm steel for target practise, then use hexnuts for hunting when you feel you are accurate enough.

Getting pretty accurate with it now mate won't rush on to live quarry yet until I'm certain I can hit and kill, yeah I'm. Going to order more 9.5s, the hex nuts are really good aswell and Probally pick up loads of them for a cheap price from builders merchants