this is a Muslim run country according to you and your arsehole mates who reckon that everything is covered up by the authorities in case they are labled "Racist" didums,you seem to be an authority on nonces what do they sat "takes one to know one "

Why did the pakis in Rochdale get away with it for so long and on such a big scale

Why was it ignored and swept under the carpet

Ask the Rochdalians the Bradfordians the Rotherhamites, the Bristolians why they kept silent why they ignored the girls being groomed and assaulted, Are the Police,Social Services School teachers predominantly Asian and Muslim no they are not Tell me how a baby or a child can be assaulted and parents not know or suspect something is wrong people need to get their heads from up their backsides and start talking sense instead of pie in the sky send them all back rhetoric and listening to bull shit from politicians.

We know why they got away it

Terrified of being classed as Racist

Police..social workers...local councils

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

D.B. Not 1 Person On Here Would Side Will These b*****d.s , & If Your Trying To Make Out People On Here Don't Care Because There Whits Your Grasping At Straws , Saville , Glitter Have Been Slated

I spent all my military career fighting against injustice and law breaking may be in a different army to some you folk, do you think I would spare these c**ts if I had an inclination of who they were

I've actually been waiting to see who highlighted this case, people who hate peados or someone who wanted to highlight the fact this particular group were not muslim. No sane person regards or think

Posted Images

To say your sick of all "this racist bollocks" you seem to be giving the ball a good kick. You knew exactly the reaction this would provoke, I think your not as sick of it as you make out.

Unfortunately many the muslim community are stained with under age child abuse and lack of equal rights. No matter how many posts you stick up this stain is not easily cleaned and trying to deflect it by posting about 7 white scumbags can't change it.

To say your sick of all "this racist bollocks" you seem to be giving the ball a good kick. You knew exactly the reaction this would provoke, I think your not as sick of it as you make out.

Unfortunately many the muslim community are stained with under age child abuse and lack of equal rights. No matter how many posts you stick up this stain is not easily cleaned and trying to deflect it by posting about 7 white scumbags can't change it.

Seeker I live in a world where blatant racism and bigotary form part of every day life and I acknowledge it unlike the likes of you who are scared to death in case they are labeled as racist. I dont use racism as an excuse to do and say f**k all that is excactly how racism exists so take your pound shop philosophy and stick it up your prim and proper jacksy

Edited by desertbred

You people roll out the racist card everytime ,did saville get away with it because of his peroxide hair??, did Cyril Smith get away with it because he was overweight, ?

No we no why they got away with it

Rich men with powerful friends who had the power to keep it quiet

So why did the Rochdale happen if race didn't play a part

You people roll out the racist card everytime ,did saville get away with it because of his peroxide hair??, did Cyril Smith get away with it because he was overweight, ?

No they got away with it because they hid it from everyone around them, not passed them to and from town in taxis to the rest of their relatives and friends in their community. If you really can't see the difference the there's no help for you.

I know your a muslim, I respect the fact you stick up for your religion, I also respect the fact you are outspoken against the wrongs carried out in the name of Islam, but sorry your religion is tarnished with this.

No we no why they got away with it

Rich men with powerful friends who had the power to keep it quiet

So why did the Rochdale happen if race didn't play a part

because of peadophiles and people turning away from responsibilty

No they got away with it because they hid it from everyone around them, not passed them to and from town in taxis to the rest of their relatives and friends in their community. If you really can't see the difference the there's no help for you.

I know your a muslim, I respect the fact you stick up for your religion, I also respect the fact you are outspoken against the wrongs carried out in the name of Islam, but sorry your religion is tarnished with this.

I accept my religion is tarnished with this and I accept the muslim community as a whole have to remove this cancer from their own community but I refuse to accept this is a major problem in one part of society but not in all society

what about you people? You's roll out the racist card for everything and as long as people like yourself think of it as you people and us people it will always be the same,you people haha,racist! Atb AT

you really are a numpty I roll out the racist card read the posts where it was introduced ffs, if being anti cnut makes me racist guilty as charged.

Edited by desertbred

I never said this was a muslim run country, the dirty c**ts come over here begging because there countries are shitholes.

As for the nonce comment, dont you think thats abit childish?

Why did romans build straight roads? To stop muslims building corner shops

What do you call a muslim in a bin? Rummage

I see on your Avator your location is Devon need I say more!
I live in a county famous for cream teas?

Your religion is famous for not eating bacon, raping children, be forced to marrying, terrorism and smelling like curry.

and there were the majority, thinking your county was famous for twelve fingers and webbed feet certainly not IQ levels

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394119/Its-time-confront-taboo-First-cousin-marriages-Muslim-communities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html

I never said this was a muslim run country, the dirty c**ts come over here begging because there countries are shitholes.

As for the nonce comment, dont you think thats abit childish?

Why did romans build straight roads? To stop muslims building corner shops

What do you call a muslim in a bin? Rummage

I see on your Avator your location is Devon need I say more!
I live in a county famous for cream teas?

Your religion is famous for not eating bacon, raping children, be forced to marrying, terrorism and smelling like curry.

and there were the majority, thinking your county was famous for twelve fingers and webbed feet certainly not IQ levels

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394119/Its-time-confront-taboo-First-cousin-marriages-Muslim-communities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot :laugh:

I accept my religion is tarnished with this and I accept the muslim community as a whole have to remove this cancer from their own community but I refuse to accept this is a major problem in one part of society but not in all society

No you're wrong, until you and your faith stop hiding from the problem the problem wil always be there.

Are there christian/aethiest English people who commit sex with children? Yes of course there are and the vast majority of the British public are appalled by these sick f*cks

Are there muslim English people who commit sex with children? Yes we know this to be true however the vast majority of the community turn a blind eye to this, why because it's engrained in the culture.

I saw a documentary a couple of months ago endorsed by the famous cricket player Inran Khan and in Pakistan child sex is rife, not just child sex but gay child sex with young boys, they interviewed some of the perpetrators and they admitted that they knew it was wrong and not acceptable in gods eyes but they were weak and couldn't help it. Now these are the same people introduced as immigrants to the UK who are carrying on this attitude which is born out in Rotherham/Rochdale.

• Like 1

Paedophiles come in every race ,colour ,religion and walk of life , there are Asian gangs , muslim gangs , groups of catholic holy men ,MP ,s , Lords and other members of the aristocracy and wether people like it or not gangs of white working class men , there are no barriers to it , every one should be alert and vigilant and on the look out for it regardless of where ,when or who is responsible ....but to my mind one of the main problems is the enablers , the wishy ,washy don't want to offend or embarrass brigade of liberal ,jargon spouting fuckwits who infest the police ,social services ,church ,local government mosques ,schools and every other place that should be the first place people can go to to raise the alarm or voice concerns or suspicions ,these people are directly responsible for peadophiles escaping detection in some cases for so long we now have the phrase " historic child abuse " as part of our everyday language .

• Like 2

No you're wrong, until you and your faith stop hiding from the problem the problem wil always be there.

Are there christian/aethiest English people who commit sex with children? Yes of course there are and the vast majority of the British public are appalled by these sick f*cks

Are there muslim English people who commit sex with children? Yes we know this to be true however the vast majority of the community turn a blind eye to this, why because it's engrained in the culture.

I saw a documentary a couple of months ago endorsed by the famous cricket player Inran Khan and in Pakistan child sex is rife, not just child sex but gay child sex with young boys, they interviewed some of the perpetrators and they admitted that they knew it was wrong and not acceptable in gods eyes but they were weak and couldn't help it. Now these are the same people introduced as immigrants to the UK who are carrying on this attitude which is born out in Rotherham/Rochdale.

Imran Khan ffs dont hold him up as a paragon of virtue to me I know him and his family and his character you make plenty of assumptions dont you with out knowing facts .These same people you refer to why are they given visa to come to UK if they are peadophiles its your government who issues the visas.

Edited by desertbred

Mohamed married a 6 y.o child and was f***ing her before she was a teenager some MUSLIM scholars say as young as 9, we white Christian type people as a whole despise peadophilia, in Islam as long as you marry the child jobs a good un