MO chara ive never counted the time becouse i make say 4 0r 6 at a time ,i willcut so many from the steel plate and profile them all , ,then do a first grind on them all .start the forge and harden them they are usuall near as damn it all the same size and all the same steel thickness so after hardening i can temper them all together .its more cost efective that way .then i will put the final grind on them .wet and dry get rid of scratches then decide what handles go on then=m bit more work than ive described but time wise hell i dont know , if i was to work out an hourly rate it would be very little per hour i darn think about that!!.oh and then theres the sheaths to make :doh:

• Like 1

MO chara ive never counted the time becouse i make say 4 0r 6 at a time ,i willcut so many from the steel plate and profile them all , ,then do a first grind on them all .start the forge and harden them they are usuall near as damn it all the same size and all the same steel thickness so after hardening i can temper them all together .its more cost efective that way .then i will put the final grind on them .wet and dry get rid of scratches then decide what handles go on then=m bit more work than ive described but time wise hell i dont know , if i was to work out an hourly rate it would be very little per hour i darn think about that!!.oh and then theres the sheaths to make :doh:

im hoping I've not depressed you :laugh:

Goodness a hell of a lot of work, time and effort goes into them. And for all the price you sell at!!

Amazing talent (well I think it's a talent) :thumbs:

• Like 1