F.a.o Wirral Countryman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello WM Hope all is well with yourself and the team.How is young '' Wilf ''getting along ?''Grace ''has come along in leaps now she's a big part of the team, her work rate is something else.These pup

Hello WM,was out again early doors this morning just secured 500 acres permission on one of the farms ive ratted for a while.Walked some of the the boundary's and picked few rats and a rabbit up,rat

Hello again WM hope all is well with yourself and the team. Grace killed her first Stoat today a big male while out mooching.Had killed dozen or so rats in the afternoon before i have a flit round on

Posted Images

Hello Keith, great to see "Grace" doing so well,she's turned out a nice looker as well as worker , take no notice of the "carrot cruncher" F.D. he is to be pitied really poor sod, as said earlier its been hectic for me of late and I'm trying to rest the dogs a bit but more work just keeps coming in as the rabbit population has gone mad,I'm just getting on top of most but have been asked to do a few more places nearby and all this after gifting my bitch "ROXY" to a good mate who will test her,"WILF" will line her next year and I will take 2 pups, probably bitches, the pups out of her last litter have all been feeling their feet this last few months taking varied quarry whilst in their new homes,some will see serious work. I really haven't had the time to take any photo's of "WILF" but he can be seen in the background of a couple that were in the camera from a bit ago whilst out working the hedges of a farm with my lad "TOM"

2015-05-24 15.05.14.jpg

2015-05-24 15.12.10.jpg

2015-05-24 15.12.52.jpg

2015-06-26 14.53.48-2.jpg

That was the mornings bag with our Toms little pup right in the thick of it at 8weeks,he's growing like wildfire and going to make a big dog,he is 21"TTS at 15 weeks now,caught a few "black ones" that day as well from when they had landfill 20yrs ago,its mad how you never fully get rid of colour once introduced by domestic rabbits, I bet you had a laugh watching "GRACE" take the stoat,they really are like lightning, my dogs marked up some rat holes in the middle of a field the other day and as the 3 terriers got closer together out bolted a stoat,right over Wilf's head into the others,well,you couldn't of stuffed the bits that were left as they ate most of it,LOL's, on a more serious note though "Wilf" has matured well and has seen a few fox taken care of now and barring accidents he will get his chance proper come the autumn, he's a strong dog for his height like his g/dad "ACE" and seems to possess all the qualities required for the job, so long as he doesn't try and get it all done in 10 mins he should do ok,but time will tell,gotta go now as I'm only home for dinner and meeting a greenskeeper at 3pm about adding him to the weekly list, WM

Nice team how is the little lurchers bred mate

I shall clarify the reason Wilf will be bred and that is easy, he carries all the best blood in the country that Plummers have to offer on the working side,I already have the bitches that do all I ask and they carry a different outcross so the resulting pups should be the ideal size,shape and confirmation for working,there should be no health issues or surprises but we will not know until they hit the ground and are then grown,worked,etc,

Navek, I run a small team of 3 or 4 terriers and a lurcher,they are heavily worked (7 days) all year round so yes I do have a lot of work.

Katchem, I only breed when either I think the line can either be improved, or when lads I know are waiting for a pup, over the course of a season I take a lot of lads with me to help out,some will be newbies and some experienced,after seeing my terriers work most will want a pup,they do not ask blindly or go off hearsay but see for themselves what these little terriers are capable of, I have not bred a litter in just over a year now but when my bitch "ROSIE" breaks down she will be lined by "Wilf" and the resulting litter will get working homes.

F.D. you are becoming a strange internet stalker/troll, I find your content both odd and weird, it seems you are becoming obsessed with a better man, I don't mind a bit of banter and can't believe you are gullible enough take the word of known liars/cowards that are using you with false information, the internet laws brought out earlier this year forbid the hearsay/deformation of character and personal sleight on line, if you persist with this personal train of thought I will take it further in one way or the other,as pointed out by yourself you are a firearms class 1 holder shooting many deer and fox, along with that comes some responsibility for your actions, your local firearms officer would not view your aggressive/personal posts as the actions of a rational certificate holder, this is the only warning you will receive from me then I shall start to make it personal for you.

I'm sorry Keith for hijacking your thread with posts off fools with no intention of adding to this thread but looking to deride Plummers/myself just for amusement,shame really as this site really is quiet and in desperate need of decent threads and pics, WM

Is didn't think you were the type of bloke that went running to the authorities to tell tales ... And if you did I can't see what his firearms officer could do ? ... He hasn't committed a criminal act .......

• Like 2

wirral countryman

Today, 08:50 AM

I shall clarify the reason Wilf will be bred and that is easy, he carries all the best blood in the country that Plummers have to offer on the working side,I already have the bitches that do all I ask and they carry a different outcross so the resulting pups should be the ideal size,shape and confirmation for working,there should be no health issues or surprises but we will not know until they hit the ground and are then grown,worked,etc,

Navek, I run a small team of 3 or 4 terriers and a lurcher,they are heavily worked (7 days) all year round so yes I do have a lot of work.

Katchem, I only breed when either I think the line can either be improved, or when lads I know are waiting for a pup, over the course of a season I take a lot of lads with me to help out,some will be newbies and some experienced,after seeing my terriers work most will want a pup,they do not ask blindly or go off hearsay but see for themselves what these little terriers are capable of, I have not bred a litter in just over a year now but when my bitch "ROSIE" breaks down she will be lined by "Wilf" and the resulting litter will get working homes.

F.D. you are becoming a strange internet stalker/troll, I find your content both odd and weird, it seems you are becoming obsessed with a better man, I don't mind a bit of banter and can't believe you are gullible enough take the word of known liars/cowards that are using you with false information, the internet laws brought out earlier this year forbid the hearsay/deformation of character and personal sleight on line, if you persist with this personal train of thought I will take it further in one way or the other,as pointed out by yourself you are a firearms class 1 holder shooting many deer and fox, along with that comes some responsibility for your actions, your local firearms officer would not view your aggressive/personal posts as the actions of a rational certificate holder, this is the only warning you will receive from me then I shall start to make it personal for you.

I'm sorry Keith for hijacking your thread with posts off fools with no intention of adding to this thread but looking to deride Plummers/myself just for amusement,shame really as this site really is quiet and in desperate need of decent threads and pics, WM

Hi mate

Is this you back at the grassing games.

FD in my opinion is having a bit of banter with you and it obvious to most on here but you don't like it.

Is it a case of can dish it out PMSL.

• Like 1

It's the same old shite on all plummer threads,if the terriers are not for you then so be it but why keep ruining the treads about them?,i don't myself like the threat given out but FD's banter ain't just banter but aimed at getting a rise :yes: ,well he got his rise so now he has to deal with it eh ;) .

• Like 1

Well i never ,im cut to the quick .Hes been outed for what he is which was always my intention .Ill await the knock at my door then shall i .Its never been Plummers as a breed i have a problem with ,its owners bigging any dog up for what it is not .ive met his sort many ,many times and dealt with it .If he never gets to lure another lad into deception off here then its been a good day .No law on doing a background check on anyone is there ,just needed to know he was the villian everyone said he was and just to reafirm that fact he kicks off .Hes no 7 day a week hunter for anyone wondering neither are his terriers Plummers .Justice .

Does he think defamation of character has all been one way lol,I have a very tasty pm sent to me and others threatening violence to myself and family which would interest even the most laid back copper .Deleting his content means nothing as its all backed up with myself and others as i knew this day would come .

• Like 1

I am giving up my dogs to fulfill my lifelong ambition to become a drag queen in Manchester now I know this May come as a shock to you all but it's what I've always wanted, and fd I'm very sorry Mate when we meet up you can ride the back off me as I know that's what you wanted all along atb WM

ahh that's sweet atb AT
As im only 15 that constitutes grooming which my dad says is wrong .To anyone that knows me please screen shot this and the above as may need to call on you one day .Regards FD .

FFS are you kids or grown men?? It's the internet and everyone's an expert.....Read back over threads and you may realize how f***ing retarded arguing on the net is! If FD and wirralman , get together,straighten it out and stop hijacking other's threads.

• Like 3