F.a.o Wirral Countryman

That is a big stoat from pics .Send it to Rob off here in taxi section mate . He'll do you proud .nice to see Plummers ratting without the free for all mostly seen with them .Great pics ,great dogs but cant believe for one minute WCM bred it .

Foxdropper WM didn't breed 'Grace' i did mate .WM kindly put me onto a stud dog to go over my bitch 'Jen'.WM has her litter brother 'Wilf'.I totally agree i dislike the free for all way of hunting myself,three or four dogs hanging on one rat while bolting rats flee to freedom dose nothing for myself,on the other hand my dogs mostly kill one dog one rat but on occasions it can't be helped, hence the reason i prefer to hunt on most occasions alone,my dogs have gelled into a good little team doing everything i ask of them.Yes bud it was a big Stoat,young Grace made short work of it . A good pal of mine is a taxidermist and will be getting it mounted for my nephew who sometimes joins me hunting and loves the outdoors and wildlife,ATB Keith j.

• Like 3

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello WM Hope all is well with yourself and the team.How is young '' Wilf ''getting along ?''Grace ''has come along in leaps now she's a big part of the team, her work rate is something else.These pup

Hello WM,was out again early doors this morning just secured 500 acres permission on one of the farms ive ratted for a while.Walked some of the the boundary's and picked few rats and a rabbit up,rat

Hello again WM hope all is well with yourself and the team. Grace killed her first Stoat today a big male while out mooching.Had killed dozen or so rats in the afternoon before i have a flit round on

Posted Images

Grand topic lads and the very best of luck with the coming season, :victory: ..

As for ratting on your own i took my old girl out last week,she's just about 9 now but put 20 away in an hour or so and it was one of the best times ratting i've ever had due to the quality of some of her catching rather than the mobbing like you get with a few terriers together and she's out next friday evening doing the same :thumbs:

• Like 5

Hello Keith, great to see "Grace" doing so well,she's turned out a nice looker as well as worker , take no notice of the "carrot cruncher" F.D. he is to be pitied really poor sod, as said earlier its been hectic for me of late and I'm trying to rest the dogs a bit but more work just keeps coming in as the rabbit population has gone mad,I'm just getting on top of most but have been asked to do a few more places nearby and all this after gifting my bitch "ROXY" to a good mate who will test her,"WILF" will line her next year and I will take 2 pups, probably bitches, the pups out of her last litter have all been feeling their feet this last few months taking varied quarry whilst in their new homes,some will see serious work. I really haven't had the time to take any photo's of "WILF" but he can be seen in the background of a couple that were in the camera from a bit ago whilst out working the hedges of a farm with my lad "TOM"

attachicon.gif2015-05-24 15.05.14.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-05-24 15.12.10.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-05-24 15.12.52.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-06-26 14.53.48-2.jpg

That was the mornings bag with our Toms little pup right in the thick of it at 8weeks,he's growing like wildfire and going to make a big dog,he is 21"TTS at 15 weeks now,caught a few "black ones" that day as well from when they had landfill 20yrs ago,its mad how you never fully get rid of colour once introduced by domestic rabbits, I bet you had a laugh watching "GRACE" take the stoat,they really are like lightning, my dogs marked up some rat holes in the middle of a field the other day and as the 3 terriers got closer together out bolted a stoat,right over Wilf's head into the others,well,you couldn't of stuffed the bits that were left as they ate most of it,LOL's, on a more serious note though "Wilf" has matured well and has seen a few fox taken care of now and barring accidents he will get his chance proper come the autumn, he's a strong dog for his height like his g/dad "ACE" and seems to possess all the qualities required for the job, so long as he doesn't try and get it all done in 10 mins he should do ok,but time will tell,gotta go now as I'm only home for dinner and meeting a greenskeeper at 3pm about adding him to the weekly list, WM

Nice to see you hard at it WM ,'Wilf' has grown well.I have quite a bit to go at myself come the harvest.Keep up the good work atb Keith j.

• Like 1

Denuded lol good one ,you mean deluded surely .7 days a week ffs .Your benefits are in danger pal and as for top notch lurcher ,your the deluded one .Everything you mention ive done and well i might add but theres comes a time when to specialize is more important than dabbling with many .Digging ffs ,youve never broke ground to a decent terrier fact .You bully landowners when your caught poaching and you want lads to believe your a full time pester .Laughable from here but not so up there im guessing where your known as a wrong un ,a bully ,a coward and a fake .

Big bags of rabbits arnt doable here because they are few and far between but i can triple your yearly rat numbers

if numbers are your thing .Foxes id wipe the floor too as well as deer .Anything i forgot please add in your next bout of jealousy.As for allround dogs ,no such thing .I find it amusing how hard you try to impress the masses with your motly crew of rejects .

• Like 1