Aussie Patts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there in lies the fear every responsible terrier breeder has, some half cocked nugget knocking the back out of all his hard work.

When a mans in the game for all the right reasons he doesn't need websites and magazines to promote himself.

If ye hadnt discovered it and transported all the crims over and stole the abbos lamd,there wouldnt even be an australia to send them to.

My post was in jest.

Yes, some decent terriers have been sent abroad but they're the one's you don't hear off.

However, the ones that usually go abroad and become "legends" ( or Hall of Famer's, LMFAO) are usually sent by con men to con men.

These terriers usually go abroad because if they stayed here they'd end up going under. Under the sod, I mean.

JMHO and experience.

So would you say Powwell and Harcombe sent them for the coin? Or are they just con men? Edited by gasman
  • Like 1

I couldn't read the, u tube piece of the start.?? Basics here mate, technology. I remember if harcombe wrote once saying he was glad he turned down an offer from oz, saying the dog was slower to start out of their respective breeding and it turned out a cracker, and he was glad it wasn't sent, sold for a grand half, just for the name, lou?

My post was in jest.

Yes, some decent terriers have been sent abroad but they're the one's you don't hear off.

However, the ones that usually go abroad and become "legends" ( or Hall of Famer's, LMFAO) are usually sent by con men to con men.

These terriers usually go abroad because if they stayed here they'd end up going under. Under the sod, I mean.

JMHO and experience.

So would you say Powwell and Harcombe sent them for the coin? Or are they just con men?
they sent sh*t out there for good coin! Edited by Tallywacker

My post was in jest.

JMHO and experience.

So would you say Powwell and Harcombe sent them for the coin? Or are they just con men?

How the f**k would I know ?

But I do know that if you breed the odd litter of genuine, well bred pups off good honest workers then your friends wouldn't leave you with any to send abroad anyways.

Like I say, many's a good one does get sent over seas from a good lad to a good lad, BUT, when a breeder is sending pups or "guaranteed" workers over to someone he doesn't know for plenty of ££££s then I'd be suspicious.

Anyway, the States and after seeing that Aussie website, Australia I would say that those countries seem to have as many dreamers and fools as this side of the planet so let them part with their ££££s and maybe it's better for the curs that go over there to be there rather than be shot.

• Like 4

Plenty of gaps have been filled in to complete the pedigrees and make the pups a more saleable item, its all a crock of shit but plenty of noddys around happy to part with their coin.

Theres only been one decent patt imported to Australia but unfortunately he died from a snake bite

that would be "mutchie",brought to aus bye "mark wheeler,when he took the Melbourne job."Mutchie",was maggiexbear,I still own "Bear" truly a great dog,He"s retired now,but would go at the drop of a hat....

• Like 1

Plenty of gaps have been filled in to complete the pedigrees and make the pups a more saleable item, its all a crock of shit but plenty of noddys around happy to part with their coin.

Theres only been one decent patt imported to Australia but unfortunately he died from a snake bite

that would be "mutchie",brought to aus bye "mark wheeler,when he took the Melbourne job."Mutchie",was maggiexbear,I still own "Bear" truly a great dog,He"s retired now,but would go at the drop of a hat....

is there any russel in mutchie

why you ask?

no one asked you , but you were still happy you happy to post on public forum the full name of owner of mutchie and name of mitchie parents, but now you dont dont wanna answer a question you have been asked bout the dog genetic.

why am i asking . . , just curious. heard he is one hell of a worker, all that matters at the end.

why you ask?

no one asked you , but you were still happy you happy to post on public forum the full name of owner of mutchie and name of mitchie parents, but now you dont dont wanna answer a question you have been asked bout the dog genetic.

why am i asking . . , just curious. heard he is one hell of a worker, all that matters at the end.

Chill out !!! I just wondered if you had knowledge of "mutchie yourself ? As for mentioning marks name on a public forum,Why the hell not he's done nothing wrong,and I didn't say I wouldn't answer the question.....

• Like 1