Aussie Patts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there in lies the fear every responsible terrier breeder has, some half cocked nugget knocking the back out of all his hard work.

When a mans in the game for all the right reasons he doesn't need websites and magazines to promote himself.

If ye hadnt discovered it and transported all the crims over and stole the abbos lamd,there wouldnt even be an australia to send them to.

Plenty of gaps have been filled in to complete the pedigrees and make the pups a more saleable item, its all a crock of shit but plenty of noddys around happy to part with their coin.

Theres only been one decent patt imported to Australia but unfortunately he died from a snake bite

• Like 1

Plenty of gaps have been filled in to complete the pedigrees and make the pups a more saleable item, its all a crock of shit but plenty of noddys around happy to part with their coin.

Theres only been one decent patt imported to Australia but unfortunately he died from a snake bite

if they hadn,t been sold to australia in the first place this couldnt of happened

• Like 1

he uses his dogs for what they bred for, i have seen pix. trust me peds are correct. stan and molly came from guy who brought lou to oz , i know because i spoke to him directly in his house, talking bout lou owner, he told me he sold these dogs to him, and told me how they were bred, just like what it says on hooks site.

matter fact, digs to his dogs were on a oz hunting magazine , lol.

And what dog would that be???

Neil I would trade you bloodlines any day of the week, we do require nice small terriers over here though with most dens being scratched out rabbit holes, you cant breed for every situation but a 5kg dog that stands 12-13" should be able to get up to Charlie 95% of the time.

I suspect there is quite a bit of good blood gone abroad and the standard maintained. We are one of a few Countries in Europe where Badger digging is illegal. Plus, we only have Fox we can legally dig to, whereas in other Countries they have a few more bits and pieces to work Terriers on underground. If money wasn't as tight as it is with me, I would do my best to source some, if I needed to. Finding an honourable and Gentlemanly guy to deal with would be the hardest thing to find to do a deal with. I wouldn't like to keep a 1lb per inch Terrier, but when needs must, I have had a few. NEVER had anything less than that though?

• Like 1

My post was in jest.

Yes, some decent terriers have been sent abroad but they're the one's you don't hear off.

However, the ones that usually go abroad and become "legends" ( or Hall of Famer's, LMFAO) are usually sent by con men to con men.

These terriers usually go abroad because if they stayed here they'd end up going under. Under the sod, I mean.

JMHO and experience.

• Like 4