Children With Lurchers

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He really does live and breathe it .....he just loves the whole way of life and is a wee character ....you just have to teach them what is wrong and right.... respect and manners and keep only good

This little fella lives and breathes our way of life but I fear the game will be f****d by the time he is old enough to own and work a dog ...lets hope not

She loves walking her and fair play for a young dog she is very good with her

Posted Images

My 7 year old with my dogs pup on left old man on right . Pup will do everything for kids retrive to hand . But when I try he won't entertain it lol

My pup picks things up around the house and gives it to my nephew but he will not retrieve or bring me anything, kids just have a way with dogs

Warms your heart to see the next generation of dog men and women getting involved early, much better than being sat in on their xbox and iphones :yes:

Top pics everyone thanks for sharing :thumbs:

? couldn't agree more my little one is only 9 months and already hates being stuck in the house

You must be doing something right then :thumbs:

So good to see so many parents on here taking an active interest in their kids not just sitting them in front of some glowing screen for an easy quiet life

matman.jpg

Great pictures lads... and great to see the wee ones out and at it before they can tie there laces...the way it should be! LOL but this pics the winner for me, a super hero power ranger ready for action.... bet this boy has some stories to tell on the playground...haha.

• Like 1

attachicon.gif1917356_101430953219124_5167710_n.jpg

attachicon.gif1917356_101430956552457_2708574_n.jpg

attachicon.gif1917356_101430959885790_4013935_n.jpg

attachicon.gif10885488_967672426594968_7377888072977221248_n.jpg

This little fella lives and breathes our way of life but I fear the game will be f****d by the time he is old enough to own and work a dog ...lets hope not

lol....only seeing these pics now...... now heres the young men of the future..... :thumbs: .... you can just tell this young man has working dogs running through his veins.....look at the stance and all on him holding the big dogs...eyes like a hawk waiting for a slip.....bet he talks about dogs like hes 65 haha.... his wee john deere overalls are belters too! great pics MIK

• Like 1

matman.jpg

Great pictures lads... and great to see the wee ones out and at it before they can tie there laces...the way it should be! LOL but this pics the winner for me, a super hero power ranger ready for action.... bet this boy has some stories to tell on the playground...haha.

Thanks mate.

You wouldn't want to be a rabbit when batmans out with the ferrets!

He's inseparable from that mask, I probably have over 1000 photos of him out on walks with it on

• Like 1