Yetne Mink Hounds

Does anybody hunt with this pack are they still about, used to spend a few days walking the rivers with them around five years ago, they changed there name to yetne hound club and I'm sure they had problems so don't even know if they are around anymore anyone know or hunt with them still ?

Edited by CushtyJook

I've met of their past masters several times and IMO one of the most interesting fellows I've ever met ( and I've met many) .

The type of man a book should be wrote about.

A big man called tony smart is or was the huntsmen when I used to go out with them only went to the meets when they where in north Wiltshire area great summerford and places like that
  • Like 1

I have a mate who used to get out with them - I'll ask him...

Thank you mate, I'm also from glos area, I know they hunt down Wiltshire ways but never knew a hound pack who hunted rivers in Gloucestershire

What about the three counties?

I have a mate who used to get out with them - I'll ask him...

Thank you mate, I'm also from glos area, I know they hunt down Wiltshire ways but never knew a hound pack who hunted rivers in Gloucestershire

What about the three counties?
I've hunted with them before on the little Avon river in South Gloucestershire but never known them to go any where else in Gloucestershire and never really knew anyone who hunted them

Tony is a "true gent", he's kept them going through all the turmoil over the year's, and he's still as passionate today about his hunting :thumbs:

to true .and hes had some shit from the ants over the years. good man loves his hunting.

Tony is a "true gent", he's kept them going through all the turmoil over the year's, and he's still as passionate today about his hunting :thumbs:

to true .and hes had some shit from the ants over the years. good man loves his hunting.
Yeah in fact I remember walking upfront with him one time and him saying at this particular spot where he gave an anti a wack can imagine he wouldn't take much shit of anyone especially Antis

I've met of their past masters several times and IMO one of the most interesting fellows I've ever met ( and I've met many) .

A big man called tony smart is or was the huntsmen when I used to go out with them only went to the meets when they where in north Wiltshire area great summerford and places like that
On my doorstep mate.Might have met you .Do you remember the phsyco dog ,black rough haired pat .

On my doorstep mate.Might have met you .Do you remember the phsyco dog ,black rough haired pat .
I remember a few terriers that used to go with the hounds, think I remember a black one yes, there was a mink that at great sommerford it seemed every meet a mink would evade the hounds up a drain pipe on the bend where the river meets the brinkworth brook, it's either great sommerford or dauntsy can't remember but one season a terrier almost got stuck in the drain pipe after the mink Edited by CushtyJook
  • 1 month later...