Inspired By Fujis Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few more get up he went this way

with all the nice pics of land scapes and deer thort id take my camra in to the hills buy me for a walk. i now my dog is prittyer than his but dont think my camra is as good some think s

I don't know about dais but his brother that I own ,uses his nose and if there's scent about will run at almost full speed with his nose in the grass ,he air scents a fair bit too .

But to be fair it's not something I care much about really .Can be a pain for me tbh.

• Like 3

What's his nose like Dai and ranging never seen this cross out on the hill ?

hi iv tryed my best not to let him go out to fare but he will air sent when some things about im trying to bring him on difret to all the other dogs iv had in the past

bring them on with a collar , thats surely diffrent , collars got there uses but not on them all the time , unless trying to stop them on deer etc , the training is doing it when there young befor they chase properly , once you get the stop button sorted theyl drop when told ,,stopping dogs haves it good piont and bad all depends there make up ,hees a nice type pof dog not along dog coursing dog but ideal for foxing etc

I don't know about dais but his brother that I own ,uses his nose and if there's scent about will run at almost full speed with his nose in the grass ,he air scents a fair bit too .

But to be fair it's not something I care much about really .Can be a pain for me tbh.

Never had a dog that air scented as much as my white 'un, like you say, can be a real pain in the arse.

Cheers, D.

Mines the same Roy, uses his nose a lot. Cant decide if its a good or bad thing.

all depens on how you work him mate

Be lamping mainly mate so hope he doesn't fuk about and hunt up but i do like a good mooch about where i would like him to hunt up. Hope i can get him to know the difference. Ive managed in the past so it shouldn't be a problem

Mines the same Roy, uses his nose a lot. Cant decide if its a good or bad thing.

Be lamping mainly mate so hope he doesn't fuk about and hunt up but i do like a good mooch about where i would like him to hunt up. Hope i can get him to know the difference. Ive managed in the past so it shouldn't be a problem

my other dogs do both but can go on wile lamping only a mile or so lol cesar i want back as fast as he gos out if he misses so far so good.he will be yoused in the day but at close quarter to me

Fluff it's a GPS tracking collar,not a shock collar,they won't help in training in anyway,it helps you find them if they stray

bring them on with a collar , thats surely diffrent , collars got there uses but not on them all the time , unless trying to stop them on deer etc , the training is doing it when there young befor they chase properly , once you get the stop button sorted theyl drop when told ,,stopping dogs haves it good piont and bad all depends there make up ,hees a nice type pof dog not along dog coursing dog but ideal for foxing etc

• Like 1

my other dogs do both but can go on wile lamping only a mile or so lol cesar i want back as fast as he gos out if he misses so far so good.he will be yoused in the day but at close quarter to me

Mine hasnt seen the lamp yet but I'll also want him straight back to me.