Kennelling Terriers

Years back i was advised not to kennel terriers together because they would fight constantly. Ive just read an article in countrymans weekly that says terriers should always be kennelled together. Ive just seperated my 5month lakeyxpatt from my cocker as a precaution now im wondering if ive done the right thing???? What does everyone else do?

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're all related in one way or another and they get enough. Two of the bitches are 10 years old, two are 8 months old, one's two and a half and the small black bitch is about 18 months old. You've

I keep my terriers together all day as long as someone's about the house, the secret is to know your dogs. Plenty of work and walks and any trouble gets nipped in the bud before it happens.

Would never keep two of the same sex together!!

Posted Images

ive read it today myself mate. av always gone on if the dogs are ok with each other then pen them together. i have 2 atm and they always fight so have to keep them apart but rest get pen together because they all ok with each other

• Like 1

About any dogman I know that kenneled more than one terrier together has had a dog or two killed. I learned my lesson after losing a nice bitch to a male that was upset with another male in the next kennel, even when the kennel was 5 feet from the other.....These 2 dogs got along like peaches and cream normally......You cant trust these dogs when your not around.

dog s here are either separate or kennelled dog +bitch even then then have the odd domestic but it only last 30 seconds I would never kennel 2 of the same sex together IMO that's asking for trouble atb tops

• Like 2

Got 2 bitches here great together until the young bitch

Had her first dig then all he'll broke loose one morning

. They were that bad neither one could walk and I had

Keep them in the house for two weeks to recoverpost-4943-0-88897600-1429188932_thumb.jpg

This is the old bitch but she was much worse than the photo

Shows