A Good Day!

Hello lads,

Been a bit shy since the start if the year, my classic mini gearbox has decided to pack up so I have to get the engine out and rebuild it which I have been preparing for,

I managed to get out today tho and god I had fun, the jersey royal season is well on its way and the pigeons are picking up the left over, shot 6 in all one of my biggest ever bags as pigeons over here arnt in the numbers like they are on the mainland, I only retrieved 4 as one flew off only to hear it fall out the bush 300m away off my persona and another I couldn't find. Although I think with my missed shots and branch hits I'd have been in double figures. I started out at half 3 and got in at 7 and I don't thing there was 5 minutes gone past where I didn't see a pigeon landing on a branch somewhere.

All shot in a woodland apart from one which I took on the field, a nice spine shot.

No pictures I'm afraid but my food sorted for my late shifts at work over the next few days.

Btw my regged aas200 at 14lbs hits like a train now.