Scary Times

Me an a mate were lamping right next to the local counties police HQ (read the last line of my last post), the fields are always cut short and it's covered in bunnies so good for some fast runs! Well we was squeaking a Charlie in when someone with a torch came running across the field at us, we knew the dog handlers sometimes walk their dogs there after dark so we made off in a big loop back to the motor which was the only car in a big car park when the light came again faster this time. We sped off span it around and onto the lane where the light was but it was the only was out so had to go past it. As we did we slowed down to see who or what it was and to our horror it was some creepy looking perv with his cock out loooooool half of me wanted to stop and give him a slap the other thought f**k that and we f****d off...,that was strange!

ah yes ! I remember that night well, i couldnt find you two little cock teasers anywere and my f****n dick was freezing. Lol
  • Like 5

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in an insane world, is it not better to be a bit mad ? Lets be honest pal ,the lurcher section is made up mostly of a bunch of fuckers out on there own walkin through fields, grave yards, dark lanes

I often lamp alone and had walked a few fields one night and had stopped for a smoke. as I started rolling I heard a loud scream then a pain in my hand followed by legs like lead. The dog had had snif

He might have been a pedaphile but hes not a two timing b*****d so back off pal !!

Have to pass through a grave yard to get to one of my lamping spots. Walking through one night on my own and the lurcher just stopped and started barking at one of the headstones

Mine did that to a stone lion the other day didn't have quite the same affect :laugh:

• Like 1

The ghost of a collie dog in local park the parks 100s years old and the loads of dodgy stuff goes down there a few pepole av seen the dog though and every one sais the same thing dogs shit them selves and wouldent walk forward and start crying then it dissappears

The ghost of a collie dog in local park the parks 100s years old and the loads of dodgy stuff goes down there a few pepole av seen the dog though and every one sais the same thing dogs shit them selves and wouldent walk forward and start crying then it dissappears

lol behave

• Like 4

Have to pass through a grave yard to get to one of my lamping spots. Walking through one night on my own and the lurcher just stopped and started barking at one of the headstones

i shoot a spot that I'll to pass a grave yard and I've to lead up my gsp to get her to go by it ha weird bitch

i shoot a spot that I'll to pass a grave yard and I've to lead up my gsp to get her to go by it ha weird bitch
with her superior sence of smell she can probably detect even the smallest amount of poo in your undies and just doesnt want to walk near you. Lol
  • Like 3

with her superior sence of smell she can probably detect even the smallest amount of poo in your undies and just doesnt want to walk near you. Lol
im on form today. I crack myself up ! Its just a shame i cant hit the like button on my own posts
  • Like 2

Some mad fuckers on here lol there is something that puts the shit up my back regular when I'm in the middle of a field in Lincolnshire and farmers and police start to block you in then the helicopter comes over and I'm hiding in a drainage pipe always scares me