Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of our mongrels Fenn 🐾

A proper all rounder, fur or feather,  he walks the beating line,  retrieves to a gun and he'll mark to ground.  If I could put my wishlist together I wouldn't of got any closer to this dog......

4 year old collie bull greyhound 

Posted Images

I'll join you northernlite :laugh: seriously need some new pictures on this iPad of these two overgrown mutts :laugh: this picture does not do jerry lee justice though, he's a lot nicer to look at in the flesh, my big hairy gypsy. love them really. My two big sons :thumbs:

MoChara 3/4 grey 1/4 collie

And Jerry Lee bull wheaten deerhound /

deerhound 32tts :icon_eek:

Now that deer hound x is a nice looking lurcher.
ah thank you! Means a lot :) he doesn't take a good picture and the rare good uns I have are on a laptop I'll try get them on later though.

He's a good boy! :D (most of the time ;) )

post-42585-0-20504600-1428850777_thumb.jpg

post-42585-0-61424200-1428850934_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

image.jpg I like diesel aswell if I was still out as much as I used to diesel would be welcome any time he is some dog atb AT

Lovely dog,looks hard as nails!! I bet he's missing a gear...reverse haha

he's a lot heavier in the pic as it's summertime Fuji,I rate this dog,he's proper mate atb AT

image.jpg I like diesel aswell if I was still out as much as I used to diesel would be welcome any time he is some dog atb AT

Lovely dog,looks hard as nails!! I bet he's missing a gear...reverse haha
he's a lot heavier in the pic as it's summertime Fuji,I rate this dog,he's proper mate atb AT

Big old head,powerful neck and shoulders..I bet back in the day that dog could pull them out like pulling a corkscrew lol

He's a big lad!! Holy shit I bet he could flatten a beast or two MoChara!! Fine looking strong dog is that

thank you :D he stands at 32tts. Had to 'break' him to the poultry last year cause he wanted to kill every bird in sight :laugh: sort of dog that once he goes into the zone so to speak its hard stopping him, sometimes makes him a pain in the arse though lol

but he knows mama is the boss :laugh:

I really like the look of my young bitch.. collie saluki whippet grey

The chicken killer

GEM%20MOOCHING%20CAMERAMAN%201.jpg

I also like the look of Bryn as well.

so that's the one who likes to have a munch on feathers :laugh: was wondering what she looked like :D

Glad it worked out in the end, nice bitch :thumbs: