Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of our mongrels Fenn 🐾

A proper all rounder, fur or feather,  he walks the beating line,  retrieves to a gun and he'll mark to ground.  If I could put my wishlist together I wouldn't of got any closer to this dog......

4 year old collie bull greyhound 

Posted Images

I like Borderscot's young dog Lolo its got everything I would look for in a lurcher,I also like Sesku's bitch which I believe is from the same litter? In fact there's loads of dogs I like but that Lolo is the one for me 👍

• Like 3

Fuji coursing dog the one for me personally great photos from him being a pup right through too full maturity the scenery helps as well lol

Think it's great too see a man who takes a type of dog on that's polar to his norm and make such an awesome mschine from it the dog is literally carved from the land stunning animal never get sick of looking at him

• Like 3

Fuji coursing dog the one for me personally great photos from him being a pup right through too full maturity the scenery helps as well lol

Think it's great too see a man who takes a type of dog on that's polar to his norm and make such an awesome mschine from it the dog is literally carved from the land stunning animal never get sick of looking at him

Cheers Rich 👍 ..I've had him a few places around the country now and he's done grand each and every time on all matter of different gear so had him out of his comfort zone only the big land to try out now and he will this upcoming season for definite oh and a trip overseas is on my agenda too as I have an invite which I'm gonna take up to go try something a little different with the feathered mutt lol..like you say he isn't my normal type of lurcher and I was worried that I'd not make anything of it as if I'm honest I only thought these Saluki types were point and slip type dogs but Snoopdog and my buddy Rob from the N/E two coursing lads advised me to treat it and train it no different to my other dogs and that's just what I done..no one on this forum condemned Saluki types more than I but I have to admit this dog has opened my eyes and took things to another level in one or two things hunting related..so I will eat humble pie from here until I'm in a wooden box haha..thanks again and also to the others who have mentioned both Boots and also Don dog 👍

• Like 2

Trunk's bull/collie greyhound......not a big bullx fan, but that does it for me :-)

Also Harydave put a pic up of a 3/4 greyhound/collie a while back that I thought was a stunning animal....

Must admit I find a nice fit looking red merle collie type aesthetically very pleasing , I have also seen some bullxs that were absolute pictures , I love the whippet that the old fella puts pics up of , ( I forget his name ) , But I think my favourite is cleanspades Whippet/wheaten , I have a weakness for the smaller dog .

• Like 2

Fujis Boots for me :)

Thing is Keith when he was younger and I also had his brother Fife and split from my ex woman and it was her home the dogs lived at I had no option at that time other than to rehome one..only Dai Lloyd offered to take Boots yet I had 44 people wanting Fife lol..I was absolutely gutted when Fife went and it still bothers me today so I was left with Boots,being honest of the two I always preferred Fife he was just so much more advanced than Boots but would he have turned out better than what I have in the long run? Who knows? Anyway's it's all hindsight now,I've got this great hairy mutt,its so far so good..a few things I need to improve on for his CV lol then I can say he's not s bad jukel 👍

• Like 1