Jump to content

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Aye true enough, but it’s like saying Salukis are desert dogs and not from the uk so shouldn’t be run over here 😆 a Lurcher is what you make it abs whatever you want it to be. 

a saluki isnt a lurcher mate lol 

you wouldnt a run fox back in the day no antibiotics you cant eat them it would a been pointless lol

Link to post

  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of our mongrels Fenn 🐾

A proper all rounder, fur or feather,  he walks the beating line,  retrieves to a gun and he'll mark to ground.  If I could put my wishlist together I wouldn't of got any closer to this dog......

My new we worker

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a saluki isnt a lurcher mate lol 

you wouldnt a run fox back in the day no antibiotics you cant eat them it would a been pointless lol

Saluki in a Lurcher. My point is it’s a funny thing to pin on one point in the past and say this is what a Lurcher is abs should be. Things move on and everyone does their own thing, a Lurcher is just a cross bred dog, bred to run and catch stuff .....what you run it on and how you run it is each to their own. 
 

As for no AB ..... they been about for years and Salt water been about for longer 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a saluki isnt a lurcher mate lol 

you wouldnt a run fox back in the day no antibiotics you cant eat them it would a been pointless lol

Unless the b*****ds are killing your chickens and ducks ! 😂 !

Youre right though, up to a point. I'll take them If they they pop up, but don't go looking for them, although I do enjoy following a pack.

Id far rather run something I can eat.

Cheers.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Saluki in a Lurcher. My point is it’s a funny thing to pin on one point in the past and say this is what a Lurcher is abs should be. Things move on and everyone does their own thing, a Lurcher is just a cross bred dog, bred to run and catch stuff .....what you run it on and how you run it is each to their own. 
 

As for no AB ..... they been about for years and Salt water been about for longer 

a lurcher was rated on its pot filling capabilities mate edibles it still is for me lol 👍

 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Unless the b*****ds are killing your chickens and ducks ! 😂 !

Youre right though, up to a point. I'll take them If they they pop up, but don't go looking for them, although I do enjoy following a pack.

Id far rather run something I can eat.

Cheers.

🤣fur and feather is there bread and butter just sickner when its your feather chart 

Link to post
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

🤣fur and feather is there bread and butter just sickner when its your feather chart 

I'm a very stoical man, and I believe a fox has gotta eat too, BUT, when the b*****d kills all six of your Cayuga ducks and only takes one, then it goes onto my hit list 👍

Cheers.

Link to post
22 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a lurcher was rated on its pot filling capabilities mate edibles it still is for me lol 👍

 

“Was rated “ by the official board of Lurcher accreditation 😂 

Some one on here once said “it’s not a proper Lurcher if it doesn’t take feather” my mate has a dog that is broken to pheasants, can walk it to heel through a pen full of poults. It’s caught plenty of rabbits, hares, deer, fox etc day and night. But it’s not a “proper Lurcher” apparently 😂 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

“Was rated “ by the official board of Lurcher accreditation 😂 

Some one on here once said “it’s not a proper Lurcher if it doesn’t take feather” my mate has a dog that is broken to pheasants, can walk it to heel through a pen full of poults. It’s caught plenty of rabbits, hares, deer, fox etc day and night. But it’s not a “proper Lurcher” apparently 😂 

😂obla  the gold standard 

if it was a pot filler then it was a lurcher mate 

Link to post
59 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'm a very stoical man, and I believe a fox has gotta eat too, BUT, when the b*****d kills all six of your Cayuga ducks and only takes one, then it goes onto my hit list 👍

Cheers.

👍

Link to post
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

a saluki isnt a lurcher mate lol 

you wouldnt a run fox back in the day no antibiotics you cant eat them it would a been pointless lol

We had salt back then x  not chicken nuggets 😂

Edited by green lurchers
Link to post
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

We had salt back then x

lol i think you'd  a ate the fox bk then mate you can eat pigs heads and trotters youd eat out lol

youd a struggled with your choice a dog though 😂👍

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...