Sign in to follow this  
All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

13 hours ago, Nolly said:

Awesome pics mate. Tell us more about your Coyote Hounds? 

well I hunted them two ways one was on horse back coyotes love eating cow crap so I would take my hounds everytime I moved or checked cows they would follow the horse and ignore the collies only problem is if they see a hare then they are gone for a bit but come back after there snack😁. I would hunt them out of the truck in the winter I only used a dump box once and a while with pups the dogs would only jump out after a yote . The problem here as anywere is finding good dogs I went thru alot of dogs to get that hairy buckskin dog. The black dog named Mindy in the first pick was good she was always on the neck she was stolen. The white one named bond was full of fire straight greyhound off the track she was just to small I gave her to a guy when i got out of staghounds the middle dog in the back of the truck was saluki staghound he was fast could run for days but was scared of teeth. the big dog on the right is stitch he was a yote dog deluxe single handed killing machine I sold him to Dan Edwards on here. the bulldog knuckles was used as a kill dog when I ran gyps or jumped two yotes he was also used on cattle some to help the collies he was killed by a bull. the white dog in the last picture was Morris the moose He was alright he got to big and heavy. He fell thru a frozen snow drift and broke both his back legs. The last dog was forrest he was a grand old dog but thought he was to ride the world of porcupines  that eventually killed him when some quills migrated to his brain. I usually dumped from far away to watch the dogs run. the Balck dog in the new picture was a stag whippet named Cookie she went to Blue collar on here to run rabbits She was to small for yotes. The last picture is Stitch Mindy and there pup Jack 

f_20080218houm_b40484a.jpg

GetAttachmentCANQUQEL.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rocks said:

well I hunted them two ways one was on horse back coyotes love eating cow crap so I would take my hounds everytime I moved or checked cows they would follow the horse and ignore the collies only problem is if they see a hare then they are gone for a bit but come back after there snack😁. I would hunt them out of the truck in the winter I only used a dump box once and a while with pups the dogs would only jump out after a yote . The problem here as anywere is finding good dogs I went thru alot of dogs to get that hairy buckskin dog. The black dog named Mindy in the first pick was good she was always on the neck she was stolen. The white one named bond was full of fire straight greyhound off the track she was just to small I gave her to a guy when i got out of staghounds the middle dog in the back of the truck was saluki staghound he was fast could run for days but was scared of teeth. the big dog on the right is stitch he was a yote dog deluxe single handed killing machine I sold him to Dan Edwards on here. the bulldog knuckles was used as a kill dog when I ran gyps or jumped two yotes he was also used on cattle some to help the collies he was killed by a bull. the white dog in the last picture was Morris the moose He was alright he got to big and heavy. He fell thru a frozen snow drift and broke both his back legs. The last dog was forrest he was a grand old dog but thought he was to ride the world of porcupines  that eventually killed him when some quills migrated to his brain. I usually dumped from far away to watch the dogs run. the Balck dog in the new picture was a stag whippet named Cookie she went to Blue collar on here to run rabbits She was to small for yotes. The last picture is Stitch Mindy and there pup Jack 

f_20080218houm_b40484a.jpg

GetAttachmentCANQUQEL.jpg

Thanks for the reply mate, I appreciate the response. Same thing down here these days where good one out dogs are hard to find. This can be said especially or hairy dogs. I too went through many dogs to find dogs of good calibre, and that were capable of being ran one out.

• Like 2

On 18/09/2020 at 18:43, Shovel shy said:

Bit of fitness

IMG_20200918_180601.jpg

IMG_20200918_175823.jpg

IMG_20200918_175857.jpg

Looking well shovel hope you have a good season mate atb longers01 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Really happy with how this young bitch turning out . 

Pics are pup to now 

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_3925.JPG

How. Big did she make. Bud she looks taller thann mine. ?

• Like 1