Jump to content
All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Can't wait for the rain and windy nights to come in hopefully not long now 

IMG_20190901_141504~2.jpg

What ways the dog on the right bred fella... Nice looking type 

Share this post


Link to post

14 minutes ago, Lurcher91 said:

What ways the dog on the right bred fella... Nice looking type 

Cheers not sure bud mix of beddy whippet and grey summit like that I'd say he's only small about 21,5 he's a bad case of little man syndrome tho 🤣

IMG_20190509_195425~3.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Can't wait for the rain and windy nights to come in hopefully not long now 

IMG_20190901_141504~2.jpg

Look well the lad like the little brindle 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 01/09/2019 at 19:14, LurcherLad94 said:

Cheers not sure bud mix of beddy whippet and grey summit like that I'd say he's only small about 21,5 he's a bad case of little man syndrome tho 🤣

IMG_20190509_195425~3.jpg

You had him from a pup mate?

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...