All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

24 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Really nice pair they are mate big dog is looking well 👍

Thanks mate. Just brought the kids camping for a few days so thought I’d pop over the road to the freshly cut fields to have a wonder. Just been plenty of road walking lately. Would like to get the bike out but no chance with these pair round my way, cats and foxes I’d end up wrapped round a lamppost 😂. Still get them doing some free running aswel. Hopefully it cools down a bit over the next few weeks and we can start the season . 

43 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Both looking well igz hope you have some fun with them both over the season mate atb longers01 

Cheers mate, I’m sure they will keep me busy, got a bit of wind tonight by me and no moon so I may go try get the youngen on a few squatters

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Bad news brother still clear of it here for now and the new place far as can see but expect it'll show up at some point

2 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Shotgun

54 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I was seeing real good numbers for a change round my way in spring and it was looking hopeful for once close to home but same farms have nothing now maybe see odd one ,desease and brock as they dug into every hedge row,bank side that held a rabbit .

plenty of hares about ,always find when rabbits do bad hare numbers seem to go up .

The hares are sent to tempt you off the righteous path brother mooch 

1 hour ago, longers01 said:

Ye windy here tonight im just going to take the Wheaton cross out see if he can get his first of the season mate 

Good luck, I’m just going to have a little kip now and my intention is to wake up at 12.30 then pop out for an hour, just had a big feed and feel good for nothing at the minute 🥴. Atb Igz

24 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Top little grafter this little fella game as a good bull X he's suprised a few 

IMG_20190811_145434~4.jpg

Size of the heart not the dog, fair play 👌🏻

3 minutes ago, Igz said:

Good luck, I’m just going to have a little kip now and my intention is to wake up at 12.30 then pop out for an hour, just had a big feed and feel good for nothing at the minute 🥴. Atb Igz

Hope you feel better at half 12 mate happy hunting pal 

On 11/04/2015 at 21:30, All-terrain said:

What is the nicest looking lurcher you have seen on thl? I like this one it is my ideal type and the type I would enjoy working with,credit to the lad who owns it,who's dog do you like and why? Atb AT post-61120-0-16823100-1428784220_thumb.jpg

Posting pics and liking the type of other people’s dogs is against club rules At please contact the clubs  head secretary 😂 stb 🌏 

Edited by Bearfoot