All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

Tell you what I'm going to delete all the rubbish I posted, shouldn't be doing it on this thread. 👍

On 14/08/2019 at 20:45, Jobi said:

You believe they are confiscating them to DNA profile them? They need the carcass of the dead animal to get you. 😂

No they don't my mate was one of the first to be convicted by using dna they matched pollen /blood  outside the sett  to his spades and also they had portable DNA kits when they raided his house which they used also in court 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

No they don't my mate was one of the first to be convicted by using dna they matched pollen /blood  outside the sett  to his spades and also they had portable DNA kits when they raided his house which they used also in court 

But how could they convict him though, he could claim he was digging fox as far as he knew? 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

The sett was freshly dug they found a carcass and some blood plus his van was seen in the area 

Can happen to anyone of us at any time!!! 👍🏻👌 Except jobi he seems have it sussed out I’m going be listening closely to his advice 🤓... Ive heard of lads that been caught near an incident dead animal no evidence they was there.. give their dogs something make them sick all evidence in it they need 🤷‍♂️ So f**k knows lot of conspiracy theories!!!! Best way keep yourself safe...... don’t even leave a fag butt on Scene that’s how bad I am!!  When I smoked of course 😉👌👍🏻

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

My young pup out of full brother to mini X pure saluki 

IMG_20190817_141454~3.jpg

IMG_20190817_141453~3.jpg

I will give you credit buddy your dogs always look in top order how's the big dog in background bred looks a handy type 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Can happen to anyone of us at any time!!! 👍🏻👌 Except jobi he seems have it sussed out I’m going be listening closely to his advice 🤓... Ive heard of lads that been caught near an incident dead animal no evidence they was there.. give their dogs something make them sick all evidence in it they need 🤷‍♂️ So f**k knows lot of conspiracy theories!!!! Best way keep yourself safe...... don’t even leave a fag butt on Scene that’s how bad I am!!  When I smoked of course 😉👌👍🏻

Making them sick as been happening years buddy when I first got raided in 89 they did that along with taking everything even emptied the freezer then the cnuts switched it off with loads of dog meat still in it but now with DNA etc things have become a lot more low key( unless your a face book warrior  )if that's what your in to which isn't always a good thing as it attracts cnuts that want the gory side and not what true terrier work is about 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3