All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Don’t worry about it jobi said they don’t  dna test anything so they must taken your nets and knifes and shovels for just a laugh 

You believe they are confiscating them to DNA profile them? They need the carcass of the dead animal to get you. 😂

They also take your phones off you and check your pictures to see if any incriminating evidence on there as well jobi so make sure you don’t get caught with any pictures of Fox’s .........or deers even if there not your kills 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

They also take your phones off you and check your pictures to see if any incriminating evidence on there as well jobi so make sure you don’t get caught with any pictures of Fox’s .........or deers even if there not your kills 😂

I see how you haven't replied regarding the knife when it states it there in black and white. 

Cheers for the heads up, I'll remember to be careful.. 😂

12 minutes ago, Jobi said:

You believe they are confiscating them to DNA profile them? They need the carcass of the dead animal to get you. 😂

If they thought you’d dug a certain sett they confiscate shovels etc .. was a post on here couple years back where someone posted that they’d watched something where the police tested soil on a shovel of someone who had been grassed up for digging a sett and matching it to the soil on a badger set ....fair enough if they haven’t got the dead animal then they could only have you done for disturbing a protected animals sett but obviously they’d need to know what set had been dug in first place and if they did. Our con they want then try and digg out the dead animal ......I’m sure they would as they have f**k all else better do and love a good pat on the back 

• Like 1

ffs gents😑 this was the 1 thread on here,where we all got along with each other😁

note to self....no collars in pics from now on🙄

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

ffs gents😑 this was the 1 thread on here,where we all got along with each other😁

It's all a giraffe, no malice intended. 😂

2 hours ago, Jobi said:

Elthicko you overestimate the police, they can't even find Maddie ya thick cnut. You think they are going to get forensics out over a lost lurcher on a Saturday night....... 😂😂😂😂

They found you no problem, banging out shite bull crosses from the back of a jeep

• Haha 1

Just now, peterhunter86 said:

They found you no problem, banging out shite bull crosses from the back of a jeep

🤣🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

You must have me mixed up with someone else Pete. Bit of advice, don't pack in your day job. 😂

2 minutes ago, Jobi said:

You must have me mixed up with someone else Pete. Bit of advice, don't pack in your day job. 😂

I think it's you that has yourself mixed up with a few people, you've that many personalitys 

1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

I think it's you that has yourself mixed up with a few people, you've that many personalitys 

No Peter you are way off mark believe you me, never been busted for chucking no dogs out the back of a Scooby. Hate to burst your bubble but it's the truth. 😴

another good thread fooking ruined ... really lads you need to grow   up

Edited by sid g
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sid g said:

another good thread fooking ruined ... really lads you need to grow   up

Yeah that's true and I apologise , only a bit of banter on my part. Let the thread stay on topic. 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

You started it 😂😂

• Haha 3