All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

Just now, peterhunter86 said:

Yes that's right my first fox was only two year's ago up until then I've only ever kept small rabbit dog's for filling the freezer that dog found and killed any fox he got I never slipped him on one i only hunt rabbit's.

ok well done peter i just thought u might of come across a few since you been at it since 95 but ok mate crack on good luck for this season if you get out 

20 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

ok well done peter i just thought u might of come across a few since you been at it since 95 but ok mate crack on good luck for this season if you get out 

I came across plenty but I was after rabbits I'm not the only one that doesn't hunt fox,and I was wrong I slipped my dog on one fox but only because I didn't think he would get it. And don't worry I'll be out day in day out but with the same dog's, 

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I came across plenty but I was after rabbits I'm not the only one that doesn't hunt fox,and I was wrong I slipped my dog on one fox but only because I didn't think he would get it. And don't worry I'll be out day in day out but with the same dog's, 

yh day in day out to the shop and back ye old f****r

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LurcherLad94 said:

no im just messing with you peter have a good season

Haha you jacked pal I thought I could keep this going till I got to take my dog's out next summer.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Haha you jacked pal I thought I could keep this going till I got to take my dog's out next summer.

no i never jacked your dog did mine did aswell but  difference is sold the useless old thing to some poor c**t and your still running shit 😂

ps i dont mean the bull x incase the lad that brough him is on here and takes it the wrong way lol

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

no i never jacked your dog did mine did aswell but  difference is sold the useless old thing to some poor c**t and your still running shit 😂

ps i dont mean the bull x incase the lad that brough him is on here and takes it the wrong way lol

dont take that serious peter i havet sold a dog thats jacked lol i did give that red dog alfie away tho as was loosing heart

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

You pair wanna try going work

BOOM 

when I was lamping 2 or 3 nights a week I used to go early so it dint interfere with work, I sometimes wonder what people do for a living, more so when they condemn dogs for being poor workers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, two crows said:

when I was lamping 2 or 3 nights a week I used to go early so it dint interfere with work, I sometimes wonder what people do for a living, more so when they condemn dogs for being poor workers.

Yh rember I’m only in me early 20s i don’t mind working on 2 hours sleep lol 

6 minutes ago, two crows said:

I work nights an finish at 12, work in dales an can easily lamp on way home an do well or just go for a mooch in any direction an be kept busy for few hours, an I get added bonus of being able to start late the next day or even just have day off an do night shifts an just stay on call, which rarely amounts to nowt😀  can honestly say tho I rarely get a poor worker, it’s usually me that holds em back😂😂😂

an to add, iv always had better bags an equally important a better night starting round 12, any earlier an the part time lampers am keen keepers just get in way😂😂

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I work nights an finish at 12, work in dales an can easily lamp on way home an do well or just go for a mooch in any direction an be kept busy for few hours, an I get added bonus of being able to start late the next day or even just have day off an do night shifts an just stay on call, which rarely amounts to nowt😀  can honestly say tho I rarely get a poor worker, it’s usually me that holds em back😂😂😂

I'm normally the weakest link lol I used to hate the day after a long night, I still sometimes get one when foxing after harvest because it has to be a late start.

• Like 1