All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

stick to the general talk topics peter you havent put 1 decent hunting topic or post up now get out get your dog ready and do abit u tosser lol

20 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

stick to the general talk topics peter you havent put 1 decent hunting topic or post up now get out get your dog ready and do abit u tosser lol

😂 Just spat my brew out then 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

It was only a joke pal relax and I'll stick to the general talk,you should take you're own advice and stick to the same dog,you've had more of them than I've had hot dinner's.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

It was only a joke pal relax and I'll stick to the general talk,you should take you're own advice and stick to the same dog,you've had more of them than I've had hot dinner's.

once you do abit peter youll realise one dog is not enough or last  or your not always lucky enough to get what u want some people are happy with a dog they can run once a month kill a handfull of rabbits with some are not 

a man must have a boreing life or no woman to have 6000+ post mostly in a general chat section of a HUNTING FORUM try make me out to be a c**t youll get it back i dont give anyone grief on here

Iv started to keep my lurcher in the house and since i did she won't hunt she won't even look at the beam and when i slip she just sits down. I can't put her back out in the pen im moving next week and theres no room to put it. Before i had her indoors she was great day and night. Any advice on how to get her back at it. Cheers Peter

WITH A TOPIC LIKE THAT ONT EVEN TRY AND GIVE ME ADVISE ON WHAT TO DO WITH MY DOGS GET RID OF THE DOG IF U RAN IT ENOUGH YOU WOULD OF PROBZ SEEN A LONG TIME AGO IT HAS NOT GOT IT IN IT.IF YOU GO OUT ABIT YOU WOULD REALISE ITS NOT AS EASY AS KEEPING ONE DOG AND IT DOING EVRYTHING YOU WANT SOME DOGS CANT TAKE THE WORK OR ARE NOT CUT OUT FOR IT LIKE YOURS WAS THERE,THERES THE DIFFERENCE I WOULD NOT KENNEL THT DOG AFTER IT DID THAT ONCE OR TWICE YOU WOULD KEEP SHIT IT COST JUST AS MUCH TO KEEP A GOOD DOG AS IT DOES A SHIT ONE THERE NO POINT KEEPING USELESS ANIMALS IF THERE SOLELY WORKING DOGS JUST MY VIEW

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

a man must have a boreing life or no woman to have 6000+ post mostly in a general chat section of a HUNTING FORUM try make me out to be a c**t youll get it back i dont give anyone grief on here

A man must have no clue to need to own 6000+ dog's,and I'd sooner have double that many Post's in the general talk than have the amount of look at my   new dog Post's you put up,you make yourself look a cnut. I'm 38 I've been into running dog's since 95 I've owned six Lurcher's in that time bar one I know were they ended up can you say the same you've probably had more dog's than that since breakfast.

2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

A man must have no clue to need to own 6000+ dog's,and I'd sooner have double that many Post's in the general talk than have the amount of look at my   new dog Post's you put up,you make yourself look a cnut. I'm 38 I've been into running dog's since 95 I've owned six Lurcher's in that time bar one I know were they ended up can you say the same you've probably had more dog's than that since breakfast.

You went out you're way to find that I've looked a few time's and couldn't find it,and if anything that proves I'll try sort the problem not stick it on the magic round about.

so you live in Ireland been running dogs since 95 and killed your first fox 2 years ago? mate i dont want to argue with you but dont comment on my stuff intentionally to make me look a prick when you do f**k all your self,by the sound of it iv probz done more in a season than you have since 95 but i dont know i dont personally know you,anyway dont want to sit here talking shit all day

1 minute ago, LurcherLad94 said:

so you live in Ireland been running dogs since 95 and killed your first fox 2 years ago? mate i dont want to argue with you but dont comment on my stuff intentionally to make me look a prick when you do f**k all your self,by the sound of it iv probz done more in a season than you have since 95 but i dont know i dont personally know you,anyway dont want to sit here talking shit all day

Yes that's right my first fox was only two year's ago up until then I've only ever kept small rabbit dog's for filling the freezer that dog found and killed any fox he got I never slipped him on one i only hunt rabbit's.