Jump to content
All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Could do wi gerrin some weight off it the lad

Iv just put some back on her black dropped abit of weight in that cold snap last week so had the heat lamp and coat on this week soon have her back in shape, I find with him one night of hard lamping and she comes back like a rake sometimes 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Iv just put some back on her black dropped abit of weight in that cold snap last week so had the heat lamp and coat on this week soon have her back in shape, I find with him one night of hard lamping and she comes back like a rake sometimes 

Looks fit  as fook the lad but you know usen fine line between fit and fit to drop like get some beans in her 🤣🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

20190109_191114.jpg.853b8b30dd273f12b2cf5c5b02781da4.jpg

pup been out of action on lead walks for nearly 2 weeks,after some twat smashed a load of glass bottles miles from anywhere🤬

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

20190109_191114.jpg.853b8b30dd273f12b2cf5c5b02781da4.jpg

pup been out of action on lead walks for nearly 2 weeks,after some twat smashed a load of glass bottles miles from anywhere🤬

Wankers! Mate 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

20190109_191114.jpg.853b8b30dd273f12b2cf5c5b02781da4.jpg

pup been out of action on lead walks for nearly 2 weeks,after some twat smashed a load of glass bottles miles from anywhere🤬

I like that animal wots in it mate 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

20190109_191114.jpg.853b8b30dd273f12b2cf5c5b02781da4.jpg

pup been out of action on lead walks for nearly 2 weeks,after some twat smashed a load of glass bottles miles from anywhere🤬

Bad news mate,looks to be coming on nice though, how tall is he now ? 

Share this post


Link to post

she's was 24/25 last time i measured her greyman, wheaton/bull/grey stevie👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Couple more just because i like to see others dog's.

C'mon lads put em up.

20190119_144604.jpg

20190119_145947.jpg

Is that a new pup, did something not happen to the last pup you got 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Is that a new pup, did something not happen to the last pup you got 

Same one peter.

Yeah he had a massive infection in his leg over night thos time last year. it looked really bad for 2 days but within a week he was back to himself.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Same one peter.

Yeah he had a massive infection in his leg over night thos time last year. it looked really bad for 2 days but within a week he was back to himself.

Glad it all worked out for you and him, he's a nice dog 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×